"The Biggest Loser" for the xbox Kinect..

Options
trhjrh06
trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
Has anyone used this? I have been using it for awhile. Well on and off for months. But more recently the past few weeks. I was just curious if anyone else has used it and what they think of it?

Replies

• xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Hey! I havent got the game for xbox, but ive got it for the nintendo wii, and i think its awful to be quite honest! I brought it because i love the series of the biggest looser thats on the tv, also the back of the game looked quite orite. Ive been on it few times, i ended up selling it because it was stored away and wasnt being used. I just didnt find it really good, i got bored of it within 10 mins!! Lol. Just dance all the way for me :D
  • Melbel85
    Melbel85 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!! The box-fit and yoga are my favs!
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Never used it. You should try UFC personal trainer for kinect! I'm so sore from it, so I know it's working.
  • chrymyrs
    chrymyrs Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm using it and really like it. I just started and am already pretty sore, so it must be doing something.
  • trhjrh06
    Options
    Hey! I havent got the game for xbox, but ive got it for the nintendo wii, and i think its awful to be quite honest! I brought it because i love the series of the biggest looser thats on the tv, also the back of the game looked quite orite. Ive been on it few times, i ended up selling it because it was stored away and wasnt being used. I just didnt find it really good, i got bored of it within 10 mins!! Lol. Just dance all the way for me :D

Well there is a huge difference between the kinect and the wii in my opinion. I think the workout is good it makes me sweat like crazy and I am sore from it so I know its working!
  • trhjrh06
    Options
    LOVE IT!!! The box-fit and yoga are my favs!

I love the box-fit and yoga as well! Man does it really make me work! Right now I'm on 20min of light, hopefully within the next few weeks I will move up to the medium level and longer.
  • trhjrh06
    Options
    Never used it. You should try UFC personal trainer for kinect! I'm so sore from it, so I know it's working.

I think I'm going to rent it to see how I like it, my husband told me about it so i think I'm going to try it out! you should try the biggest loser it gives a great workout!
  • trhjrh06
    Options
    I'm using it and really like it. I just started and am already pretty sore, so it must be doing something.

Yeah I love it, it definitely gives a great workout!!!
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to rent it to see how I like it, my husband told me about it so i think I'm going to try it out! you should try the biggest loser it gives a great workout!
    Awesome! Thank you, I'll definitely try it out. :)
  • Lovely__Dee
    Lovely__Dee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I got it for Chirstmas last year and have only used it a couple of times..........Its a great game and I'm sore after use. I think that I need to change my settings on it though. Its definately a butt kicker. I think I may start it again as part of my regular exercise program.........we'll see. Good Luck!