oh dear!!

Options
well i walked into the kitchen and what do i see?? A BUNCH OF CHEESE SCONES :-O !! Oh lord! I NEED HELP NOT TO TOUCH!! Even the SMELL is enough to intice me... do people not realise I am on a bloody diet ;-)
xx
Sarah UK

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I saw someone sneeze on them. :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Imagine it's a piece of saddlebag complete with cellulite??
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    well i walked into the kitchen and what do i see?? A BUNCH OF CHEESE SCONES :-O !! Oh lord! I NEED HELP NOT TO TOUCH!! Even the SMELL is enough to intice me... do people not realise I am on a bloody diet ;-)
    xx
    Sarah UK
    I would have one! Check the calorie count and have ONE with some broth or tea/coffee and you will feel full from it. Eat it slowly. Then go work out if you have to. But I would not abstain if it was going to weigh on my mind all day.
  • allehp
    allehp Posts: 96
    Options
    Put some sugarless gum in your mouth, fast! :)
  • dogdaze
    dogdaze Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Just reading your post made me hungry for a cheese scone so I brushed my teeth!
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    LOL!! At the thought of sneezing! I am SUCH a clean freak and the though is uughhh and cellulite :-O so i CAN give those bloody things up!!! GO ME!!
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    I do brush my teeth funny enough if i get like this :) WITH MOUTHWASH!! :-D
    I have lost 56lb before mfp and 13lb since joining in 6 weeks so so determined .... just the smell! perhaps i should walk in the storm :-D XX
  • Ruchell
    Ruchell Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    xx
    Sarah UK
    I would have one! Check the calorie count and have ONE with some broth or tea/coffee and you will feel full from it. Eat it slowly. Then go work out if you have to. But I would not abstain if it was going to weigh on my mind all day.

That's what I'd do too...I know from experience that if I deprive myself of something I really wanted, I think about it all day and I run the risk of letting loose and eating everything in sight later...

It's all about knowing yourself, I guess!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    LOL @ shannon - gonna have to remember that one
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    What are you going to do when you reach your goal weight? NEVER eat anything that you like again? Eat one. I didn't get fat from eating a handful of potato chips, I got fat from eating a whole bag at a time. I didn't get fat from eating one serving of ice cream, I got fat from eating it by the pint. Stick to proper serving sizes and eat the things you like. That's the key to sustaining weight loss.