Hi everybody!

Options
Hello, I just joined today, I have worked out and eaten healthy my entire life but I am ready to kick it up a notch. Inspired by my friend and work out partner who is 66 and doing bikini competitions. Looking forward to getting to know you all.:smile::smile: :smile:

Replies

• robpett2001
    robpett2001 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! MFP is a great site with excellent tracking tools, but it's the people who make it especially effective. Enjoy, and best wishes! Please feel free to add me!
  • packerfan1
    packerfan1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    HI and welcome to MFP!!!
  • nailqueen74
    nailqueen74 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hope all is well with everyone! Have a great weekend and stay safe if you are in Irene's path. In Maine we are in a tropical storm warning.

10482290.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Hello! :smile:
    How nice to have an inspiring friend to work out with!
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Hi and WELCOME :)
  • 1petewest
    1petewest Posts: 281
    Options
    Hello there! you will love MFP! so many nice people and the accountability helps tremendously! Welcome and have fun! Feel free to add myself or any of my friends, they are AWESOME for encouragement and motivation!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Hello there! you will love MFP! so many nice people and the accountability helps tremendously! Welcome and have fun! Feel free to add myself or any of my friends, they are AWESOME for encouragement and motivation!

Yes Pete is the Awesome One.. Great encouraging friend to have...:wink:
  • sweetheart37
    Options
    welcome and u have come to the most awesome place for support from the best people around.. enjoy