Replies

• shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • shauna121211
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm on day 6 and feeling great fitness wise... my only issue is my knee is really sore. Anyone else finding the 30 Day Slim really tolling on the knees? I had reconstructive knee surgery at 16 replacing my ACL and repairing two tears in my medial meniscus. I'm not new to knee pain; whenever I get into an intense workout regimen, it begins to hurt, but it's been REALLY sore since I've started 3DS. I'm thinking it's those side lunges that are really doing me in... may have to switch those to wide leg squats or something. :/ I always feel like such a noob wearing my knee brace to the gym, but I'm going to have to start wearing it on the treadmill and in PUMP classes for extra support. Ice will be my best friend this September because I am NOT quitting!
  • ninjakitty419
    ninjakitty419 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I am so excited to have people join me on this! It is a lot easier to stick with it when I know I am not alone. I did not take a before picture yet but I have one from July that is only 3 pounds heavier than when I started this, so I will use that as my before.
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    How is everybody doing??? Im doing great! I really like Jillian she's anoying sumtimes but oh well she know how to kick my butt ! Lol...

By the way I lost 2 lbs on the first 10 days!!
  • ninjakitty419
    ninjakitty419 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I have to mute it because she annoys me! Lol. Well done canelly on your 2 pound loss! I have not lost any but I think that is due to not making the best food choices this week. If not for 30ds I probably would have gained.
  • shauna121211
    Options
    Hey, I weighed myself a couple days ago at 174.6... won't be able to hit the scale until at least another day, so I'll just used that number. I also snuck in some measurements and I've already lost 2 inches on my hips and waist. Jillian is definitely kicking my butt into shape. Level 2 was intense!!!!