Hurricane Irene?

Options
How bad your way? I live in NC, and in my county it is NOT bad at all! TBH, I was kind of looking forward to some showers or something! It's BRIGHT as ever here. BUT, I hope everyone else is okay!!

Replies

• thebunnies
    thebunnies Posts: 168
    Options
    i'm in northern NJ.. we're still waiting on her! the rain has started, but that's about it.
  • cm2two
    cm2two Posts: 194
    Options
    im in RI...its raining off an on due to the rain bans but that's about it right now. got my movies and wine tho!!
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I live in Delaware and it just started raining here (around 12pm) so not bad so far....just hoping for the best still!
  • Lutiebelle
    Lutiebelle Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Just east of Raleigh. Lots of wind, rain and sporadic power surges.
  • Jycooper
    Jycooper Posts: 195
    Options
    Im in NC. Its very windy and raining. There are people w/o power here and also I know that has been at least one death reported. A man was hit by a tree limb.
  • pope369
    pope369 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    In Maryland here, and like Delaware, it's started raining about an hour ago. I'm so exhaused from battening down the hatches, that I'm going to go take a nap. :grumble:
  • dorioreo
    dorioreo Posts: 123
    Options
    Glad you guys are OKAY!! Hopefully she doesn't cause too much damage! A earthquake & hurricane in one week. WOW!
  • MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm in Hampton Roads, VA. We have lots of rain and wind, but no major damage yet. And, thank goodness, we still have electricity.
  • 130bythirty
    Options
    I'm in VA. Mostly just wind. We really need the rain but it's not quite making it here. Lights keep flickering though.
  • kristinaohno
    kristinaohno Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Jersey Shore here.
    I hear it's heading this way and should be here within a few hours.
  • hillm12345
    hillm12345 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    My sister lives in VA beach and she just texted saying that her and her husband still have power and managed to get Asian food delivered LOL
  • olso123
    olso123 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Started raining in MA....some flooding already.