I feel so bad :(

Options
It is extremely hard to keep up with counting your calories & having the time to exercise! I feel like I'm off track; & gained some weight because I've missed a couple of days of a work-out. I have school 7am-2:30 then I don't get home til around 6:30, and by that time I get home I am TIRED! There is not enough hours in the day at all!

Replies

• melindenmark
    melindenmark Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I understand ya! I start university in just over a week and im a little worried on how im going to fit it all in and how im going to cope with eating enough and eating healthy!
  • dorioreo
    dorioreo Posts: 123
    Options
    YEAH, it is super hard :( ESP with all the food in the cafe's and the concession stands. but, I have been bring my lunch & snacks! but I still feel like I'm gonna fail at it :( good luck to you though!
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. Every day I feel like if I just had a few more hours each day I could get stuff done. Between a 40hr a week job, studying, taking care of a house full of critters and a boyfriend and keeping up with the hobbies I want to do and trying to get enough sleep.

I haven't been getting as much exercise as I would like but I count my calories no matter what. I try to eat simple foods that are easy to count, fruits, veges, soups, sandwiches and I don't cook that much.

Maybe when you get home at 6:30 go for a 30 min walk. You don't necessarily have to go to the gym and sweat your butt off for 2 hours to get in some sort of exercise.
  • Magic_Girl
    Magic_Girl Posts: 158
    Options
    Try planning your meals ahead of time, like the night before. Make a notebook of meals you eat. Write down the nutrition info next to each meal so when you get home you can log it in. Try exercising at school, take a gym class or some type of fitness class like aerobics, volleyball, tennis, etc. Get a buddy to workout with you and take a bike ride together or go for a walk. It doesn't have to be a 3 hour workout; 20 minutes a day is a reasonable amount of time.
  • saligator
    saligator Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    i know how you feel! i find that if i'm tired after work, the best thing to do is go for a walk/run as soon as i get home......if i sit on the couch there's no getting me off it again but if I just keep going i'm ok!

also if i have a day off, i get straight into my running gear when i wake up so that i'm not tempted to just sit on the couch all day.

hope that helps and gd luck!
  • dorioreo
    dorioreo Posts: 123
    Options
    Thanks guys! I think I will plan my meals ahead!! & around 7:00pm I will do my 20 minutes of 30 day shred.