2»

Replies

• neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    The strangers was kinda scary, makes ya jump alot
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options
    They don't make horror movies scary anymore. I find that horror movies these days are more comical than anything. I'm still waiting for a REAL good scary movie that will make me jump when I turn the corner or afraid to turn the light off.. I find myself actually laughing at these "horror" movies.
  • nataliebeth08
    Options
    The fourth kind is definitely the scariest movie I have ever seen, the fact that it's supposedly a true story and that they used clips of real recordings. I still leave a light on at night if i even think
    of the movie.
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options
    Now that I think about it. Has anyone seen the new Pirahana movie?? That movie was DISGUSTING! To me it seemed like a cross of Final destination and pirhana. I'm a hugh horror and gory move buff, But that movie made me sick to my stomach watching it. I thought i was gonna be sick and I have never gottten sick from watching these types of movies..
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    :| I screamed so loud when I went to see that in the cinema!! good luck!!
  • kristinaohno
    kristinaohno Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    movie sucked so bad.
    so glad we only rented it from redbox. i would have asked for my money back if i saw it in theaters.
    but a lot of people i know were scared of it. pshk. pansies.
  • jvinmill
    jvinmill Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Insidious -- disappointing, definitely not scary.

Scariest movies I have ever seen are : The Hills Have Eyes and more recently, Antichrist
  • kilasumowrestler
    Options
    DON'T!!!! Just don't!
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Insidious -- disappointing, definitely not scary.

Scariest movies I have ever seen are : The Hills Have Eyes and more recently, Antichrist

Oh my word antichrist!! was horrible :| truamatising some might say!! lol ... I didnt think teh story line tyo Insidious was scary, its just very very very jumpy
  • jvinmill
    jvinmill Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I agree Stefanny! I was traumatized. Will never get some of those images out of my brain :s
  • dorioreo
    dorioreo Posts: 123
    Options
    I liked the movie, it took to long to get to the good stuff though. Also then ending made me so UPSET! I hope there is a part 2 (doubt it though) but after the movie, I did have to watch something funny lol. And when I went to bed I kept my door open & I was scared to open my eyes, I didn't want to wake up and see that scary lady!!!