Scary Movies you love...

Replies

• cm2two
    cm2two Posts: 194
    The Exorcist-best movie ever!!!
    Im also a big fan of the first 4 hellraisers
    almost anything with zombies

*swoon* love love love love love love hellraiser!!!!! scary as all get out when i was younger and i have no doubt if i watched it now it'd scare the piss outta me.

im gonna go see if i can instant netflix that ****!! :D thanks my love!
  • Snakey74
    Snakey74 Posts: 276 Member
    I LOVE Martyrs, Ringu, Audition

Audition didn't scare me, but it sure was disturbing as hell.
  • Don't laugh, but the one that has stuck with me has to be Childs play. That doll has and always will creep me out.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    1. Silence of the Lambs! (It's my motivation movie, when I don't want to run, or I want to eat tons of junk, I just watch it and think, "If you don't stay on track you're going to get turned into a skin suit.")
    2. Aliens
    3. DeVour - it is terrible and horribly done and I love it. Mostly because of young Jensen Ackles...
    4. Anything that makes me need whiskey before going to bed.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    1. Silence of the Lambs! (It's my motivation movie, when I don't want to run, or I want to eat tons of junk, I just watch it and think, "If you don't stay on track you're going to get turned into a skin suit.")
    2. Aliens
    3. DeVour - it is terrible and horribly done and I love it. Mostly because of young Jensen Ackles...
    4. Anything that makes me need whiskey before going to bed.

Jensen Ackles yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I would definatly rub some lotion on that skin:wink:
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    The funniest so called scary movie ever to me is snakes on the plane, movie had me crying i was laughing so hard
  • neenaj33
    The strangers was scary
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    I LOVE Martyrs, Ringu, Audition

Audition didn't scare me, but it sure was disturbing as hell.

Yea not alot scares me either but like you said it was the disturbing factor and creep out that got me.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    I used to love the puppet master movies,werent very scary but still awesome.
    OH OH OH night of the demons total classic!!
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    I love scary movies although not very many really scare me anymore. When I was younger I loved Candyman :laugh:

All time favorites:

The Shinning
    Psycho
    Silence of the Lambs
    The Exorcist
    House of 1000 Corpses
    Devils Rejects
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    I can tell you what I didn't love. Last night I walked out on "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark ".

Nightmare on Elm Street scared me
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    I can tell you what I didn't love. Last night I walked out on "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark ".

Nightmare on Elm Street scared me

Was it not good :( I generally love Guillermo Del Toro and was looking forward to it.
  • neenaj33
    Anyone going to see that new shark movie? Previews look good but then again Ive been fooled by previews many times!
  • Ametyville Horror- book and movie (you will have to excuse me if i have spelt it wrong )
    Final destination
  • kristinaohno
    kristinaohno Posts: 113 Member
    Insidious was horrible. My boyfriend and I laughed the entire movie. Good plot, horrible story.
    The Exorcist is the only movie that scares me but I love to watch.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Hellraiser & Halloween
  • kristinaohno
    kristinaohno Posts: 113 Member
    Anyone going to see that new shark movie? Previews look good but then again Ive been fooled by previews many times!

Every time I'm not paying attention to the TV and that commercial comes on I keep thinking they say "Suge Knight" and I say to myself, "Really? A movie about Suge Knight with sharks?" and then I realize, that's not what they said.
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 198 Member
    The Strangers made me so scared I cried. No other scary movies really "scare" me, but that one did.
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Poltergeist - I pace when the closet scene comes on
    The Birds -when this movie came out on TV when I was young, I worried about my uncle who lives only 29 miles from Bodega Bay; at one place in the movie the birds are heading inland!
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    You guys have reminded me of a lot of good ones I need to rewatch! What about the previews for straw dogs...looks suspenseful!!