I'm half way to final goal!

Glammy
Glammy Posts: 115 Member
Hello MFP's. I'm at my half way weight!:bigsmile: It's taken 6 months - and I've only lost 28 pounds (I wanted 30-40 pounds by now), but I'm pleased with my accomplishments and lots of people are telling me I'm looking great! My husband promises to take dance lessons with me once I hit goal weight (or the day he says I'm too skinny, which ever comes first!). Big pat on the back to me!!! :happy: :happy: :blushing:

Replies

• Glammy
    Glammy Posts: 115 Member
    Hello MFP's. I'm at my half way weight!:bigsmile: It's taken 6 months - and I've only lost 28 pounds (I wanted 30-40 pounds by now), but I'm pleased with my accomplishments and lots of people are telling me I'm looking great! My husband promises to take dance lessons with me once I hit goal weight (or the day he says I'm too skinny, which ever comes first!). Big pat on the back to me!!! :happy: :happy: :blushing:
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    great job!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Congrats!!! You go and dance your little heart out!
  • ischmelle
    ischmelle Posts: 206 Member
    Great work! We have similar goals so I hope 5 months from now I can post the same post as you did! Congrats!! :happy: And enjoy the dancing!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    i cant wait to be where you are!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!