any idea for a ab binder?

Options
Hi I just started doing Jillian micheal's 30 day shred,I have found myself with a problem.I have lost some fat volume in my belly/ab area and when doing jump rope or jumping jack I don't like the way it feels bouncing around so hoping someone has a suggestion for a sport girdle or corset or sorts.

Replies

• dez_yaoichan
    Options
    i could really use help with this too. it does gets painful at times. i really dont want to stress my skin more then it already has been.
  • zilchie
    zilchie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    How about a pair of running/exercise tights? I like wearing them when I run because it keeps things in place. I have a pair of shorts for the warmer weather and then capris and full-length for fall and winter.
  • ering
    ering Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    At Wal-Mart in the excercise stuff they have a waist trimmer belt. It is pretty wide and has a velcro closure. I used it after my c-section to keep my belly from bouncing around. It worked great. It was only like $6.00.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    Buy a compression shirt. UnderAmour and Nike sell them.
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I know there is something similar made for pregnant women. The belly band I think it's called. Maybe Spanx would work? Or a one piece spandex workout leotard? ( Think Jane Fonda)
  • FoxWilkinson
    FoxWilkinson Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I bought a excersize kit from Walmart once, and it included a slim band(not the surgery lol). It's a simple rubber/foam band that wraps around your middle and it velrcos in place. I sweat a hellavalot more in that area when I wear it. I think's it's suppose to suport posture and help sweat out water weight. It came in a kit with a resistance band and a ball, but it is sold separetly too.

I actually just started the JM 30Ds too, and I notice I stand up much straighter wearing mine. Could give it a shot?