Zombie movies

Options
kristinaohno
kristinaohno Posts: 113 Member
I know a lot of people out there are zombie lovers. I am. I go by the name Kristina Braineater.
So, what's your favorite zombie movie?!

Mine is Day of the Dead. I am so in love with Bub. If I could have a zombie as a pet, he would be the one.

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I like Shawn of the Dead and Zombieland. I'm a sucker for a romantic comedy! :heart:
  • williebob
    Options
    zombieland
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    well you got to love the classic ofcourse.
    of modern ones the 28 days / weeks were good
    and that series taken from the video game is a fun watch

but lately been loving on ...................................Shaun of the dead
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Posting on this too LOL.
    28 Days Later
    Dead Snow
    Dawn of the Living Dead (original)
    Dead Girl
    Evil Dead ( I know it is considered zombie but I don't really see it as such)
    The Walking Dead (TV series)

IM sure there are tons more but thats my top
  • LH2011
    LH2011 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Zombieland for me too so funny with all the classic gore you can't beat it
  • kristinaohno
    Options
    As a huge zombie lover, I hated Zombieland. Why would you run away to an amusement park and turn on the lights? That's mostly what pissed me off about the movie. C'mon now!
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    Posting on this too LOL.
    28 Days Later
    Dead Snow
    Dawn of the Living Dead (original)
    Dead Girl
    Evil Dead ( I know it is considered zombie but I don't really see it as such)
    The Walking Dead (TV series)

IM sure there are tons more but thats my top

ohh love the walking dead.

love the evil dead series but didnt think of it dfor this not really zombie
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I have to say Night of the Living Dead is my favorite. I also love Shaun of the Dead. Also, there is another zombie movie where they actually kept zombies as pets and house-workers, but then the mother fell in love with her zombie.. I can't remember the name of it.
  • jrhstarlight
    Options
    I have to say Night of the Living Dead is my favorite. I also love Shaun of the Dead. Also, there is another zombie movie where they actually kept zombies as pets and house-workers, but then the mother fell in love with her zombie.. I can't remember the name of it.

Fido another good one :)
  • Zombella
    Options
    As a huge zombie lover, I hated Zombieland. Why would you run away to an amusement park and turn on the lights? That's mostly what pissed me off about the movie. C'mon now!

I thought the same thing! Why would you put the lights on?!
  • Zombella
    Options

Fido another good one :)

Thank you! I couldn't remember the name at all haha.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Theres a spanish kind of zombiemovie called REC. I love it, the end is epic!
  • EuroDriver
    EuroDriver Posts: 254
    Options
    ZOOOOMBBBIEEES!! freaking love all zombie moves and anything with zombies!

I liked the short tv series "the walking dead" i hope theres another season out soon!
  • jrhstarlight
    Options
    ZOOOOMBBBIEEES!! freaking love all zombie moves and anything with zombies!

I liked the short tv series "the walking dead" i hope theres another season out soon!

This October can't wait!!

I love Rec as well, they remade it, Quarantine and although its nearly screen by screen remake Original is WAY better.
  • waylonthornton
    waylonthornton Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I don't know if anything beats the original Night Of The Living Dead, but some other favorites are Pontypool, Fido, 28 Days Later, and of course Dead Alive!
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    i'm quite surprised no one has mentioned this one but my favorite zombie movie is:

planet terror (part of grindhouse, directied by quentin tarantino and robert rodriguez)
  • kristinaohno
    Options
    "I want to eat your brain and gain your knowledge"
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    "I want to eat your brain and gain your knowledge"

YESSSSS =)
  • williebob
    Options
    resident evil
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Soo many good choices on here, and some I don't know that I will have to check out. Night of the living dead will always be the best, but I have to say I loved Zombieland too, I only saw it the other week for the first time. Thanks for posting a great topic! :glasses: