LOST 20 LBS WITH PICS!

Options
I started my journey back in April at 140 lbs. Now I'm 120 lbs! It was a long journey and I wish to keep going. MFP really helped a lot with my eating habits and gave me reason to improve my overall health. As a registered nurse, I want to be a role model for my patients and be strong enough to attend to their needs. I am currently working on my strength and just a complete toned look. Im sure it will be harder losing the last couple of pounds but Ive made it this far and Im not stopping now!

2ue5y6f.jpg

4lnju1.jpg

Photo taken last weekend during my 22nd birthday! Got completely drunk, ate buffets and ate boardwalk food in AC. I am ready to get back to my usual healthy habits! It was fun to not worry about counting calories tho... Didnt gain any weight with eating like 2500 cals a day. It was probably all the walking and swimming we did. :drinker:

Replies

• sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    wtg!!! :D beautiful!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You are already starting to look toned :) Good job girl!
  • Hfxgal
    Hfxgal Posts: 57
    Options
    Congrats! Great job
  • linbaby4
    linbaby4 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Good job! you look fantastic! :)
  • isyslove
    isyslove Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congrats! you look great!! only a few pounds to go, to reach your goal :DDD
  • katm427
    katm427 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!
  • allycaturban
    Options
    great job
  • arhzon
    arhzon Posts: 150
    Options
    good-looking girl ;-)
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • Kissxx
    Kissxx Posts: 99
    Options
    Thanks! I am thinking of just maintaining for like a month or two and restart after that. I am comfortable with my weight now, I just need to reduce overall body fat which is taking a really long time. I just want to eat maintenance calories already!! I think I got spoiled in my little vacation..
  • chellaJKR
    chellaJKR Posts: 146
    Options
    WOW! I'll have your before body since you're done with it! =P
    You look amazing- great work!
  • knetterk
    knetterk Posts: 107
    Options
    so inspiring! You look great!!
  • Lizi19
    Lizi19 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I started MFP this month at 142 and want to be around120 by Christmas. It's nice to know that it can be done in a couple of months by someone with a similar body. Thanks for posting.
  • Kissxx
    Options
    Aww so nice to hear that. We can all do it as long as you put effort into it. The biggest lost I had was when I didnt exercise at all, just walked alot due to hospital duty. I focused mainly on diet cuz I couldnt put in the effort to exercise after 12 hour shifts. So yea the biggest part of weight loss is your food intake. Exercise just makes you look good naked :)
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • chedges9090
    chedges9090 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm with chellaJKR post. I'll even take your BEFORE body! You look awesome.! Keep it up !
    Good for you! and any and all other accolades :)
  • Circa1964
    Circa1964 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Great Job, that took dedication. It took me a lot longer to lose 20 pounds. You look Smokin' Hot!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!