Favorite quote

Options
My favorite quote is by Marilyn Moroe..

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Replies

• MsCandyLynn
    Options
    My Favorite quote is nothing taste as good as being skinny feels!!!! (=
  • Derv
    Derv Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    "You can make excuses or you can get results, you can't do both"
    Tom Venuto
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away."
  • xraylady33
    xraylady33 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    We do what we have to do so we can do what we want to do!
    Ben Carson!
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    "Walk soft and carry a big stick"
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
    — Hunter S. Thompson

"We are all alone, born alone, die alone, and -- in spite of True Romance magazines -- we shall all someday look back on our lives and see that, in spite of our company, we were alone the whole way. I do not say lonely -- at least, not all the time -- but essentially, and finally, alone. This is what makes your self-respect so important, and I don't see how you can respect yourself if you must look in the hearts and minds of others for your happiness."
    — Hunter S. Thompson
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    "The days you don't feel like doing it, are the day you need to do it the most"
    my doctor 9 months ago,
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options
    oh all good quotes. Another one of mine i like is. Life isn't about getting to the destination, it's about all the little journeys you take while living life.
  • _Splenda_
    _Splenda_ Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    "We must do the things at which we think we cannot"
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” Anais Nin
  • menchi
    menchi Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Strength is the ability to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of those pieces. -Judith Viorst
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options
    Strength is the ability to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of those pieces. -Judith Viorst

Lol. That's a great one!
  • firefightinflip
    Options
    "Sookie!"

~Vampire Bill~
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    "You can tell me that you choose not to. You can tell me that you choose to quit, that you choose to be less than what you are and less than what god intended , but don't ever tell me that you can't do it!" --jillian michaels
  • ahartery9891
    ahartery9891 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    As a dog will always return to lick up it's own vomit, so a fool repeats his folly - Proverbs 26:11
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    "Please don't torture me with cliches. If you're going to try to intimidate me, have the courtesy to go away for awhile, acquire a better education, improve your vocabulary, and come back with some fresh metaphors." ~ Dean Koontz
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    "Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time."
    --Steven Wright

"Everybody knows how to raise children, except the people who have them."
    --P. J. O'Rourke

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well I have others."
    --Groucho Marx
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    "if in doubt, brew up" - i ave no idea who said it but one of my teachers at secondary school had it on her wall
  • Crystal3004
    Crystal3004 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    What about money? You like her? Does she lay in bed with you, looking at you with one eye open? Money is a ***** that never sleeps and she's jealous, and if you dont pay close close attention you can wake up in the morning and she'll be gone forever. Money is not the prime asset in life..Time is.
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Eleanor Roosevelt-"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

I love it, but rarely follow it.