Some NSVs :-)

Options
I was a size 14 when I started MFP in June. I could fit into size 12's, but only if they were stretchy and the waistband and buttons would leave marks in my skin.

My size 14's are now too loose... I can take them off without unbuttoning them.

My size 12's now fit very comfortably and are slightly loose.

My best NSV is that I have a pair of non-stretchy size 11 jeans with butterflies on the pockets (I wore these while I was pregnant before getting maternity jeans) that now fit me just right, without digging into my skin.

I have also had several people ask me if I've been losing weight. They tell me they can see it in my face and my middle. :-)

Not much, but still encouraging. :-)

Replies

• JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    What a difference 7lbs can make, huh?! Congrats! Thats awesome, it only gets better from there!! Just wait til you have to get rid of what you have an buy new stuff! Yeah!! Getting rid of your fat girl pants is one thing, but getting rid of your "skinny" day pants because they are too big!! WOW!!!
  • timanda2
    timanda2 Posts: 149
    Options
    yay!!!
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    that's great!! so happy for your :smile: my NSV was when my college buddy I hadn't seen since spring semester saw me and shouted "you're tiny"! it's the things like that which are way more rewarding than just numbers on a scale.

good job with your jeans!!! :heart:
  • Stripycat
    Stripycat Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Had a fabulous NSV today , despite having a rest day from exercise and eating anything like sensibly.

I was playing hide and seek with my 2 nephews (3 and 6yrs old), their Dad (38) and their Grandpa (65), and I (35 )decided it was time i taught them to play sardines (where one person hides, and everyone else has to find them, and if you do, you have to hide with them until the last person left looking finds everyone).

The 6yr old went under a bed, followed by the 3yr old. At first I thought "there's no way I can manage that," but lo and behold, 5 minutes later it was my size 7 trainers, sticking out from under the end of the bed that gave me away to their Mum. Honest, it wasn't the fits of giggles we were in that led her there!

I would never have been able to get down so low, let alone fit into such a narrow space 2 months ago. I'm so glad I lost the weight. Now I can have even more silly fun with my favourite boys.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!