Final Before/After pics :)

Options
So I started a "get healthy" goal with my friend begging around the last week in May. We decided to see what all we could do by the fist day of school (which was this past Tuesday) So I took three months, changed my eating habits, got around to the gym more, and here are the results!! I weighed in last week at having lost 23lbs, it might be more by now, but here goes :)

BEFORE - this was me around the first of JUNE

646_61.jpg

And this was taken TODAY AUG. 27th =D

AFTER
wow1.jpg

here is a diff shot with a more contrasting background.

wow2.jpg

I would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all of my MFP friends :) you guys encouraged me every step of the way. :heart:

Replies

• carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! 3 months? You look like a different person. You must feel so good! Congrats!
  • katm427
    katm427 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Great work! It's such a noticeable difference.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    girl you look good!!! like a new person!! great job
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic!!! I am so excited for you!
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    WOW! ok please tell me exactly how you did it! did you eat back your exercise calories? Are you generally a very active person?
  • rthompson81
    rthompson81 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You look 10 years younger, wow!
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    I really do feel like a new person :smile: it's so great what you can do if you just set your goals!! thanks for all the sweet comments, everyone!
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. Congratulations!
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    nice job! You look GREAT!
  • brooke4fitness
    brooke4fitness Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look so much younger now!
  • LHann360
    LHann360 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Wow :bigsmile: you look terrific , and so happy as well ! Great job on reaching your goal. Just goes to show how much you can accomplish when you set your mind to something. :drinker:
  • TriThreat
    Options
    WOW! ok please tell me exactly how you did it! did you eat back your exercise calories? Are you generally a very active person?

Hey :) ok, well when I worked out I made sure that I would net AT LEAST 1200 cals. if I wasn't hungry and my net was 1200 or more, usually I didn't eat much of them back.

but the biggest tip I can give you is actually changing WHEN and WHAT you eat as opposed to dieting. if you diet, you come off of it. If you're consciously choosing grilled instead of fried foods and eating green vegetables instead of starches, you get full without the high fat content, and you body functions better.

good luck with you own goals!! :heart:
  • RockHardAngel_777
    Options
    2 words!! AMAZING!!! AWESOME!!!
    YeeHaw!!
    :wink:
  • Addieloggins
    Options
    congratulations! What an inspiration!
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!! :)
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Looking fit and healthy!
  • TriThreat
    Options
    2 words!! AMAZING!!! AWESOME!!!
    YeeHaw!!
    :wink:

I totally feel that "yeehaw"!! :happy:
  • brilala
    brilala Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow you look great. Hope I can get results like that.!!:smile:
  • suzieb1971
    suzieb1971 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    fabulous! and apart from the weight, you look so much younger now! thats an added bonus that makes the journey even more worth it! i look younger now that i have lost weight, and its wonderful :happy:

excellent job :wink: xxx
  • TriThreat
    Options
    Wow you look great. Hope I can get results like that.!!:smile:

if I can do it, seriously, ANYONE can :smile: good luck with your goals! remember, you have a whole network of people on here that are ready to help in any way they can!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!