I think I'm becoming addicted.

Options
I think I am becoming addicted to jogging. I'm doing the C25K Program and am now up to 7 minutes in a row. I love the way it feels afterwards and want to jog everyday!! But I know I can't because I'll end up injuring myself, but I'm happy I'm actually liking it. :)

Replies

• carolww
    carolww Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Doesn't sound like a bad addiction to me. Going well!!
  • TheMrsFitnessGeek
    TheMrsFitnessGeek Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Me too! Much better than drugs, cigarettes, alcohol, or food!! Get it in!!! RUN!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    As long as you are moving slowly and giving your body a chance to adjust to what you're doing -- you can run everyday. :) I used to run 6 days a week. Just take it slowly and you'll do just fine! I love how running makes me feel.
  • pittsblue99
    pittsblue99 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. When I started jogging my cousin (who does marathons all the time) told me that it was really addicting and I did not believe her but it really is :) I guess of all the things to be addicted to jogging is a good one though. Good luck with your weight loss journey.
  • jessienicole05
    jessienicole05 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I feel that way about my daily 4-5 mile walks!! Keep up the good work! :happy:
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I love jogging!
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Yep, it's a great addiction. Wait until you do a 5K and get addicted to those. :)
  • katw0man_
    katw0man_ Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Running Releases a type of Substances that are very Addictive, your body is feeding your addiction when running making you feel better in the process