Hello hello!

Options
Hi guys! I'm new here and hoping to lose about 40lbs all together. I'm 22 and currently sitting at 160 lbs. I've tried other things but I'm really bad about not sticking them out. I would love tips and advice!

Replies

• spyork
    spyork Posts: 187
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend and i will help you all i can, that goes for everybody else too.

Welcome to MFP,

Scott
  • Bluejay789
    Bluejay789 Posts: 176
    Options
    Welcome, this is the place to do it. Just be sure and add your food before you eat so you do not go over your calories. I learned that lesson the first week! I am loosing 1-2 pounds a week and this is the only thing I have found that I can use my own food and MFP does all the work. Feel free to friend me and I will be glad to support you. claire
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I wish you well on this wonderful journey!:smile:
  • kmac420
    kmac420 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hey I am about your age and was around the same weight when I started. It's hard work and involves a lot of educated food choices, but you can do it. I have dropped over 20 lbs so far and have another ten or so to go. Best of luck.
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa and welcome! You'll find numerous tools here to help you succeed in your journey! Definitely on the right track by being here and building your support network! Make sure to eat your recommended daily intake of cals and stay active!! I've tried a lot of programs from Jillian Michaels (30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, Yoga Meltdown, etc) to Beachbody (P90X, Turbofire, Insanity), as well as gym classes such as Zumba, Fight Club, kickboxing, martial arts, and personal training. Happy to help in any way I can!
  • jennor8or
    jennor8or Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    we are right around the same age and goals :) good luck!