FINALLY learned my lesson!

Options
I'd have thought I would have learned my lesson after royally pigging out on Thanksgiving day and feeling sooo sick afterwards, that I wouldn't do THAT again. BUT, NOPE, I didn't! NOW though, I CAN say that I FINALLY HAVE learned my lesson!
Over the last two days, I have eaten WAY, WAY TOO MUCH food, ESPECIALLY chocolate, and am now paying the price. I feel like crap, and it's totally my own fault! I've read tons of member's posts saying pretty much the same thing, how they felt just awful afterwards, and I SHOULD HAVE taken it in and learned from them. But, nope, I had to find out first hand just how lousy it feels to over indulge!
If there are others out there who think like me, "I DESERVE to enjoy myself and eat whatever I want, and I'll get back on track come New Year's Day" let me just give you a few words of wisdom. You WILL pay, by feeling like crap (AND doing!) and gaining weight that you struggled hard to lose. It really ISN'T worth it, take my word for it!!! :sick:

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I'd have thought I would have learned my lesson after royally pigging out on Thanksgiving day and feeling sooo sick afterwards, that I wouldn't do THAT again. BUT, NOPE, I didn't! NOW though, I CAN say that I FINALLY HAVE learned my lesson!
    Over the last two days, I have eaten WAY, WAY TOO MUCH food, ESPECIALLY chocolate, and am now paying the price. I feel like crap, and it's totally my own fault! I've read tons of member's posts saying pretty much the same thing, how they felt just awful afterwards, and I SHOULD HAVE taken it in and learned from them. But, nope, I had to find out first hand just how lousy it feels to over indulge!
    If there are others out there who think like me, "I DESERVE to enjoy myself and eat whatever I want, and I'll get back on track come New Year's Day" let me just give you a few words of wisdom. You WILL pay, by feeling like crap (AND doing!) and gaining weight that you struggled hard to lose. It really ISN'T worth it, take my word for it!!! :sick:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    no one can tell you anything... sometimes you just gotta do it the hard way and learn for yourself:laugh: hope you feel better soon lol
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    You poor thing! I understand but now you got to get right back on that wagon and keep up the hard work! You can still do this so don't give up!
  • cjm0014
    cjm0014 Posts: 118
    Options
    I will second that! I feel awful. I am armed and ready for tomorrow though...bring it Christmas lunch!
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Uggghhhh!! I know how you feel. I shouldn't have let Mom slice me some of that of pumpkin pie.
    I feel horrible and I think i ruined everyone Christmas because I was sick this morning.

How's this: "open up that present from me Mommy:heart: , uhhh can it wait a second I need to go throw up:sick: "