What have you "broken up" with?

Options
124»

Replies

• HeatherMomSamMaxTom
    Options
    Ben & Jerry, Samuel Adams, Pesto Pasta, white bread, & Whispred Cheese. Five food groups down the drain.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Juice, bread, crackers, pasta, potatoes.
  • astrosnider
    astrosnider Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am now officially divorced from liquor, white bread and white rice. My relationship with ice cream, butter and chocolate has cooled off. I know they will try to seduce me and that I will occasionally slip and have a brief, mad fling with them. But then I'll return to my faithful broccoli, carrots, lentils, tomatoes, blueberries, whole wheat bread, brown rice and olive oil.
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I haven't broken up with anybody...I'm cheating on them with Jillian Michaels, Shawn T, and my favorite...Tread Mill!! :smile:
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Diet coke, oreos and a 2nd bowl of cereal :-)
  • plutoniansmash
    Options
    Oh, let's see... white bread, white pasta, chips (these try to tempt me but I just have to say no!), SWEETS (I've found a new love - 90 calorie brownies!!), and virtually all dairy product since I discovered I'm lactose intolerant :( Only yogurt and frozen yogurt for this girl!
  • Alexface21
    Options
    My daily glasses of coke. xD I only ever have it when I'm out in town, and only by the small bottle.

Before, I was getting through a large bottle every other day. "/
  • gigglemachine
    gigglemachine Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm cheating on Latte with an Americano which saves me 115 calories!
  • it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Coffee (milk + 2 sugars = totally non satiating calories). Hot chips (but not pizza! I can still have the occasional pizza dinner). Awesome biccies from the Greek cake shop in Blacktown. And I am not sure if cheesecake will ever be back on the menu. But pretty much everything else is fair game, as long as I control the portion sizes.