the love your body thread.

Options
As women we get so focused on the parts of our bodies that we want to change so badly and forget that It’s important to take a step back and good look at yourself in the mirror like a conceited ***** and compliment that hot model staring back at you in the mirror. lol...:)
Only focusing on what you dislike about your body can effect your self esteem badly.
Remember ladies, our bodies are capable of giving life or just getting some free drinks at a bar.
So what asset do you have that makes other women jealous and men around you swoon?
Don't be ashamed to brag.

Replies

• MelanieOnTheRun
    Options
    my boobs! lol
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    my boobs! lol

lol i second that!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Men love my hair- it's long, thick, dark brown and wavy. I tend to think my shoulders and arms are my best asset; they are the most toned-looking part of my body.
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Let me interject here and say somethign ehre. I think you are all utterly gorgeous. Be proud of yourself.
  • Nicholec2003
    Nicholec2003 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have skinny ankles and skinny...uh...well...yeah, I have skinny ankles. :happy:
  • cmonskinnylovee
    Options
    As women we get so focused on the parts of our bodies that we want to change so badly and forget that It’s important to take a step back and good look at yourself in the mirror like a conceited ***** and compliment that hot model staring back at you in the mirror. lol...:)
    Only focusing on what you dislike about your body can effect your self esteem badly.
    Remember ladies, our bodies are capable of giving life or just getting some free drinks at a bar.
    So what asset do you have that makes other women jealous and men around you swoon?
    Don't be ashamed to brag.

My legs go for MILES, and they are quite shapely! :)
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    Let me interject here and say somethign ehre. I think you are all utterly gorgeous. Be proud of yourself.

I really should get a better pic of myself to post as my avatar; I've always had a shot of my car up there (I promise I'm not a Transformer!)
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options

Crossing my fingers for this one tonight!! :o]
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    My "bedroom" eyes.

That's what gets me in trouble, apparently. Boys like my eyes.

My hands, too. They're long and thin and sexy, I think. [:

Also my lips. They make a pretty cute pout.
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Boobs .. Eyes n hair :)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    480995d1311912202-2405966-known-dodgy-serial-number-blackbird-this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    My arms and my back are fabulous. My stomach is getting pretty damn close. My calves are nice. My *kitten* looks pretty good in a pair of jeans. Oh and I've been told I have pretty eyes.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    My boobs and lips. People pay good money to have what I got for free. :laugh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    Since Carl asked:

PICT0079.jpg

The only pic I could find where I didn't look like a whale. LOL
  • SarahBeeMe
    SarahBeeMe Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    My neck! I can look elegant in evening dresses, and I have long legs! :)
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    my butt! lol i love my butt! it's perfect and cute. i get compliments on it all the time, from men and women! lol
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    If I answered this truthfully this thread would get deleted. :ohwell:
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    For Carl (and because I'm apparently an attention *kitten*):

A ticket to the gun show:
    IMAG0473-1.jpg
  • Murphk323
    Murphk323 Posts: 184
    Options

and you have a pretty face by the way!
  • SarahBeeMe
    SarahBeeMe Posts: 91 Member
    Options

and you have a pretty face by the way!

Thank you! You are stunning! And this is a lovely thread - so nice to see people being positive about themselves!!