STUPID CRAVINGS! AHH!

Options
ahhh!! okay so i'm back at my mom's house and she always only has crap to eat in the house.... and i'm trying soooo hard not to fall into temptation but it's hard fighting it!! there is this really good pizza in the fridge. it's from my favorite pizza place. and it's just like the devil trying to call my name... ugh! i know i can't eat. i won't. i won't. i won't!!! i just need to stay on here for a while and remind myself why i'm here and keep my head on straight... i'm going to the gym later too, so that should get me feeling better.... WHY MUST I LOVE FOOD SO MUCH!!!

p.s. not to mention there's no scale in this house... i do'nt know if that's a good or a bad thing cuz i'm one of those scale fanatics it's a little OD... but there is one at the gym.. so that'll have to do

Replies

• lemondropdreams
    Options
    ahhh!! okay so i'm back at my mom's house and she always only has crap to eat in the house.... and i'm trying soooo hard not to fall into temptation but it's hard fighting it!! there is this really good pizza in the fridge. it's from my favorite pizza place. and it's just like the devil trying to call my name... ugh! i know i can't eat. i won't. i won't. i won't!!! i just need to stay on here for a while and remind myself why i'm here and keep my head on straight... i'm going to the gym later too, so that should get me feeling better.... WHY MUST I LOVE FOOD SO MUCH!!!

p.s. not to mention there's no scale in this house... i do'nt know if that's a good or a bad thing cuz i'm one of those scale fanatics it's a little OD... but there is one at the gym.. so that'll have to do
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I hear ya. My parents house is the same way and for some reason, when I go home to visit...I'm never good at watching what I eat. It's a free-for-all. I hate it. Thank goodness I don't go home that often.

Go to the gym. Work out...feel better. :smile:

PS...Don't weigh yourself. Skip it. I know it'll be hard, but just skip it. Most scales are not the same as your own. They're either up or down and most likely NOT the same as your own at home, so if you're a fanatic about it...you may be REALLY upset or REALLY happy about what you may weigh...just to go home and have that feeling again. Hope that made sense.

I don't own one. I use the same one (at my gym at work) each week when I wiegh in. I won't be here next Monday to weigh in, so I'm going a full two weeks with no weigh in.
  • tweety3
    tweety3 Posts: 118
    Options
    Moderation is everything. Dont deny yourself, just control your self:drinker: