Men!

Options

Replies

• timjai
    timjai Posts: 113
    Options
    The fact they're always right.... even when they're wrong... which is of course... never *sigh*!

Sometime weightloss get's under rewarded :P

I've dug enough holes in my life already without the help of this thread thank you :)

At work one day, one of my male co-workers (late 50s I'd say) was having an obvious "discussion" on the phone with wife. When he hung up, he just asked out loud "If a man is alone in the forest, where no woman can hear him, and he says something… is he still wrong?" I automatically said "Yes!" before laughing my a** off! (Yes, I'm female.)

Haha! That's so right!
  • Nikkiham520
    Nikkiham520 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    The fact they're always right.... even when they're wrong... which is of course... never *sigh*!

I've dug enough holes in my life already without the help of this thread thank you :)

At work one day, one of my male co-workers (late 50s I'd say) was having an obvious "discussion" on the phone with wife. When he hung up, he just asked out loud "If a man is alone in the forest, where no woman can hear him, and he says something… is he still wrong?" I automatically said "Yes!" before laughing my a** off! (Yes, I'm female.)
    Hahahaha...he is still so wrong!!
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options
    Bad crazy? Bad crazy is being dishonest. Good crazy is wearing a cowboy hat to bed. :devil:

Lol. . is that with or without the spurs?

Im thinking I bring rope but no spurs. Women look super sexy in cowboy hats and rope. ;-)

Yee-Haw!
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options

Haha! That's so right!

rule number 1: Women are also right...

rule number 2.. In the rare event that we are wrong, refer back to rule number 1..

Hahaha
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Wearing high heeled shoes someplace where we're going to be walking several miles. I'm all for heels, but wear walking shoes when you need to.

HA! Those women drive ME crazy!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    So far....
    Cowboy hat.....check
    Rope....check
    Spurs....check
    Thighs....check
    Admitting to being wrong sometimes......hahahaha, yeah, not gonna happen!
  • Shannoncore
    Options
    and wearing flip flops everywhere with sweats...

yuck i don't own either flip flops or sweats ..... double yuck!
  • BuffTexan
    BuffTexan Posts: 270
    Options
    Seems like a lot of women on this thread, just a handful of guys. <?>

In full disclosure, I'm single...

*If I ask you were you want to go eat and you reply, "I don't care, anything is fine" don't say "no" when I make a decision.

*If you tell me that you're into ____ (fishing, yoga, paintball, etc) and I say, "hey let's go do ____ " and you reply that you haven't done it in a long time, WTH?!

*If we arrive at wherever we're going, why do you feel the need to start putting on your makeup as I'm un-clicking my seat belt? Did you not realize we were getting close and you could have gotten a head start?

*If I ask you, "do you need any help?" You better say YES. Otherwise, I don't want to hear it 5 hours later that all I do is sit on my butt while YOU do EVERYTHING!

*Don't make me late because you can't decide what to wear

All those answers are OBVIOUSLY while I'm LOL'ing but hold a grain of truth. Flame away! :wink:
  • cmonskinnylovee
    Options
    <~~~~Never vaselates. Would like the man to make a decision every now and then though. I only vaselate when I'm sick of making every single decision about every aspect of our lives. Then, I vaselate. Good to know it's a crazy-making move. :devil:

EXACTLY. I will sit there for 30 minutes with my boyfriend arguing about whose going to decide where we go. He always says "You decide, I don't want to upset you" and I say "I always decide! I want to be surprised... you decide!"

and that goes on for a while until finally I decide
  • cmonskinnylovee
    Options
    Wearing high heeled shoes someplace where we're going to be walking several miles. I'm all for heels, but wear walking shoes when you need to.

I wear heels almost everywhere I go, but the difference is I never complain about it. If you're going to wear heels- deal with the pain! (If you have ones that fit you there shouldn't be any pain by the way)

Oh and it's a great calf exercise :)
  • _beachgirl_
    Options

*If I ask you were you want to go eat and you reply, "I don't care, anything is fine" don't say "no" when I make a decision.

*If you tell me that you're into ____ (fishing, yoga, paintball, etc) and I say, "hey let's go do ____ " and you reply that you haven't done it in a long time, WTH?!

*If we arrive at wherever we're going, why do you feel the need to start putting on your makeup as I'm un-clicking my seat belt? Did you not realize we were getting close and you could have gotten a head start?

*If I ask you, "do you need any help?" You better say YES. Otherwise, I don't want to hear it 5 hours later that all I do is sit on my butt while YOU do EVERYTHING!

All those answersIk are OBVIOUSLY while I'm LOL'ing but hold a grain of truth. Flame away! :wink:

How you doin?
  • darlilama
    Options

All those answers are OBVIOUSLY while I'm LOL'ing but hold a grain of truth. Flame away! :wink:

In full disclosure, I'm married to a man. :happy: So, I've learned.
    > When I say "I don't care" I will QUALIFY it… "I don't care as long as it's not ____".
    > Hmmm… good point.
    > OMG, I would NEVER have put make up on in front of a date! I do now usually carry a lip stain and face powder that I'll dab on as he's parking.
    > Are you telling me that there are men who actually notice the need for and/or offer help? Sh**, maybe I married the wrong guy. :wink:
    > Don't ever complain, then, when she wants to buy more things she wants to wear!
  • BuffTexan
    Options
    How you doin?

I'm fine, how are you?? Oh wait... you're flaming me for being "single" and speaking my MIND! Ahhhh, I get it.... :wink:
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options

Where are all these men that ask " do you need my help"? Because if I ever gotten asked that question, I sure as hell wouldn't have declined. It's not often that a woman hears "do you need/want my help"?
  • vanezache
    vanezache Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    His mother
  • _beachgirl_
    Options
    How you doin?

I'm fine, how are you?? Oh wait... you're flaming me for being "single" and speaking my MIND! Ahhhh, I get it.... :wink:

Not at all!
  • darlilama
    Options

I wear heels almost everywhere I go, but the difference is I never complain about it. If you're going to wear heels- deal with the pain! (If you have ones that fit you there shouldn't be any pain by the way)

Oh and it's a great calf exercise :)

Great calf exercise for you… Great way for me to break an ankle… Gotta go with what feels right. :happy: (In seriousness, please do be careful. I have family members - from their late-30s to their 60s - who wore heels their entire lives and are having sometimes serious issues due to it… and the issues have nothing to do with whether the shoes fit or not. Back trouble, achilles trouble, toe trouble. They all had nice legs, though. )
  • BuffTexan
    Options
    In full disclosure, I'm married to a man. :happy: So, I've learned.
    > When I say "I don't care" I will QUALIFY it… "I don't care as long as it's not ____".
    > Hmmm… good point.
    > OMG, I would NEVER have put make up on in front of a date! I do now usually carry a lip stain and face powder that I'll dab on as he's parking.
    > Are you telling me that there are men who actually notice the need for and/or offer help? Sh**, maybe I married the wrong guy. :wink:
    > Don't ever complain, then, when she wants to buy more things she wants to wear!

> As long as it's qualified, I can deal with it. :smile:
    > I've gotten this a bunch both when I was married and recently with a couple of ladies I was dating
    > As a man, I can honestly tell you that I don't care if she puts on makeup on a 1st date. In fact, I would be MORE impressed that she's CONFIDENT and willing to be HERSELF in front of me. :bigsmile:
    > When I was both married and dating, I would ALWAYS help folding laundry, putting away or loading dishwasher, moving laundry from washer to dryer, vacuum, etc. In a relationship, it's a PARTNERSHIP not a monarchy! :smile:
    > Ha! Good one! Let's go shopping... oh look! Victoria's Secret! :laugh:
  • BuffTexan
    Options
    Where are all these men that ask " do you need my help"? Because if I ever gotten asked that question, I sure as hell wouldn't have declined. It's not often that a woman hears "do you need/want my help"?
    Here's one right here. It doesn't kill me to get up and help! If I see you're busy taking care of the household that I happen to live in (or visit), wouldn't it be RIGHT to offer help?! This is a no-brainer, not worth discussing IMHO. :smile:
  • bhagavatilad1
    Options
    I'm pulling up a chair too... so far we've got cowboy hat, rope, and a nice set of thighs what else?

and buff texan pouring his heart out to us but he hasn't answered the question.. What drives you crazy about women?