30 Day Shred in 40 Days!

Options
124»

Replies

• jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be passing on a couple of days this week since I'm having a particularly tough TOM.
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be passing on a couple of days this week since I'm having a particularly tough TOM.

U are entitled!! I need to jump back on the wagon this week...I let my progress go to crap this weekend :(
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    l2d2 done.
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    l2d2 done.

Awesome!! I had to start all over again....Day 1 Level 1 complete....I pushed a little to hard today...I almost made myself cry.....Am I the only one that feels really stupid doing the lunges and squats?? LOL
  • jalara
    Options
    l2d2 done.

Awesome!! I had to start all over again....Day 1 Level 1 complete....I pushed a little to hard today...I almost made myself cry.....Am I the only one that feels really stupid doing the lunges and squats?? LOL
    GBOH - awesome!
    Pantera - I actually enjoyed the side lunges, but the other ones killed me - I think that's what buggered my knees a couple of weeks ago - I don't think my supporting muscles were conditioned enough to put the strain on the proper muscles. And don't overdo it Hun, the key is just to DO it!
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    l2d3 done.
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    l2d4 done. have i mentioned how much i hate this level?
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    l2d5 done. halfway there!
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    l2d6 is complete (just barely)! i am sore from a horrible run, kettlebells and waterskiing yesterday. i came home after a sushi lunch with the hubby and got it done.
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    l2d7 done. is anyone else checking in or am i all by myself?
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    meant to do l2d8, but i woke up with a huge pain in my left arch and can barely walk to i am skipping today's workout. i am also going out of town until tuesday so i won't be checking in tomorrow, friday or monday. hopefully, i'll come back and see some progress from someone else.
  • jalara
    Options
    You're not alone! Sorry Hun!

L2D1 done... and not fun!
  • jalara
    Options
    GBOH - sorry Hun - I'm out. I tried, I'm done. I don't have time to get enough sleep let alone workout. I'm in a stupid crazy busy time at school.
    Sorry - I didn't mean to let anyone down.
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    GBOH - sorry Hun - I'm out. I tried, I'm done. I don't have time to get enough sleep let alone workout. I'm in a stupid crazy busy time at school.
    Sorry - I didn't mean to let anyone down.

no problem. :) i'll find a new group to join.