Hello

Options
Ok, new to this site but been this doing all my life, unfortunately, with no success! I am Janet, and am 40 years old. I managed to get up to 240 pounds, seeing that number on the scale scared the hell out of me....I have only lost about 4 pounds in what seems forever! I seem to do really good eating healthy for about two weeks but then binge like a fool! I struggle more with the excercise part than anything, keeping myself focused and on course is so difficult! Any suggestions from anyone? Thank you, in advance! :-)

Replies

• JAGS2012
    JAGS2012 Posts: 13
    Options
    welcome to MFP

Do you hang out with people that eat badly?

I do at times. So I'm gonna try to stay away from them - until I can get myself in order.
  • jalee71
    jalee71 Posts: 8
    Options
    No, I have a very supportative boyfriend who started working out and eating better, he quit smoking in support of me too.....I am a home health nurse, I am in my car the majority of the day, my back is killing me at the end of the day, makes excercise even less desireable! I have been trying to keep my lunch box with me but busy mornings leave me with no lunch box so I turn to fast food places......