My first before and after picture (Two proms!)

Options
2»

Replies

• fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look awesome! I cant wait until I get that close to my goal! =]
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    You are the type that can wear any color for hair, I love your dress and you look so pretty.
  • cmonskinnylovee
    Options
    You are the type that can wear any color for hair, I love your dress and you look so pretty.

I have been told that many times haha! In fact I have had every natural hair color- red was my favorite though. Thank you so much<3
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS (in both pictures) but the difference is stunning! I'm so happy for you that you are close to your goal. It is just remarkable that a young person could learn such great habits at a young age. So proud of you for losing your weight slowing. It is really paying off!!!!!
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look beautiful.
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! To be honest even in the first picture you don't look 151 at all though- both gorgeous dresses.
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    How did you do that!

and thanks :))))))))

[.img] [./img]

Without the periods :)
  • damcool
    damcool Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful before and after! Congratulations on all that you've achieved!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!