I couldn't see a difference until now...

Options
2»

Replies

• Chunkabutt83
    Options
    Can definatly see the difference, great job!!!
  • dvonic
    dvonic Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I hope that I will have your strengthen and lose weight too ;:;)))
  • akeding
    akeding Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, what fantastic progress!

It is really fascinating to have such good like-for-like comparison pics and see exactly where the weight is shifting. Shame you haven't got one from before your first 20lb loss.

x
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    excellent! yes, you can see the difference in your arm as well as your neck. the chin/neck area adds years when it's chubby, so I think you look younger too!

keep up the great work!
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Nice job! I wish I would have taken pictures.
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference in your face & arms too! Looking good! Keep it up!
  • Sarahnats
    Sarahnats Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    First thing i notice is your back, you have lost it there for sure and when that happens clothes immediatley look and fit better and you appear to be standing taller in the second pic...well done you, you look great :)
  • ginny1214
    ginny1214 Posts: 338
    Options
    You can definitely tell!! You're doing awesome!! Keep it up
  • lupititita
    Options
    You are doing a great job. Your cheekbones look awesome also. What are your next goals? Keep posting your picts. You are looking really good!
  • Autumn15
    Autumn15 Posts: 213
    Options
    Goo job...a number on a scale is just a number...but when your clothes get loose and you can see the results in your body's shape it can be amazing... keep up the good work
  • Purecity
    Purecity Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference! Great job!
    You've inspired me to take my own before/after pics :)
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Yep, you're looking good! It is definitely showing - all over I think. You seem to really be losing the weight proportionately - I see it in your face, arms, back and stomach - which just makes you look GOOD! Thanks for sharing!
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    WTG!! Its funny how extra weight makes us look shorter..you look taller..lol...Good Job, keep it up!!
  • xMissAprilx
    xMissAprilx Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference in your face, neck, arm, stomach, butt...everywhere! Keep up the goodwork! You are doing great! =)
  • billbissmeyer
    Options
    Try smiling and it will look 1005 better!

Bill b
  • gigglemachine
    gigglemachine Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Well done! I also see it in your shoulder, it has definition! Amazing job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!