Calling all men! Which body shape do you prefer?

I have noticed a lot of girls, myself included, wanting to be very thin. Women on the other hand always want to be curvier, and not as wayfer-esque. My boyfriend says he likes thin girls, but he doesn't like perfectly flat stomachs or hard thighs.

What do you prefer? Skinny, thin, athletic, 'average', curvy, thick or do you like heavier girls? I want to know what men REALLY like!

Replies

• puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    I just asked my bf and he said girls with curves but not over weight :) Typical guy response LOL

Too bad his gf of 8 years is overweight :)
  • I just asked my bf and he said girls with curves but not over weight :) Typical guy response LOL

Too bad his gf of 8 years is overweight :)

I'm sure you're beautiful, you're picture sure looks that way :)
  • JJLive
    JJLive Posts: 88 Member
    Curves! Soft is better then hard, not obese but not a washboard stomach either. A woman should look healthy =)
  • hahaha I' think guys prefer their women with an hour glass figure.
  • Athletic. My wife is a runner and while she doesn't have a washboard stomach, she is in great shape. We can run together and give a good example for our son. Great legs and butt. LOVE an athletic woman.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    I'm definitely a fan of the pasta booty. I love a woman with curves where they are supposed to be. That being said, I think women of all sizes are beautiful - not a cop-out statement, my opinion.
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Athletic is cool. Nice to see a woman in shape but, I like women with a few curves.
  • LemonSocks
    LemonSocks Posts: 238 Member
    My boyfriend doesn't like skinny girls (ironic considering how skinny he is) because he doesn't like the loss of curves. He likes girls to be lean but curvy. He said skinny just conjures imagines of shapeless, flat bodies.

But maybe that's to do with semantics. I want to be slender, not thin. But for others slender & thin mean the same thing.
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Doesn't matter as long as they are sweet, kind, love kids, love people and wear a cowboy hat. ;-) If I care about a woman however she is at that moment is sexy to me.
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Curves! Soft is better then hard, not obese but not a washboard stomach either. A woman should look healthy =)

couldnt agree more

I do NOT like skinny women
  • I'm definitely a fan of the pasta booty. I love a woman with curves where they are supposed to be. That being said, I think women of all sizes are beautiful - not a cop-out statement, my opinion.

Can you clarify what a 'pasta booty' is hahaha

And also the pears. Though I hated my pear shaped figure before (many thanks to JLO & Shakira for the englightenment) but I got many compliments from guys about my curvy hips & behind.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    i like curves esp when you can mix some lean muacle with those curves
  • Doesn't matter as long as they are sweet, kind, love kids, love people and wear a cowboy hat. ;-) If I care about a woman however she is at that moment is sexy to me.

I see you around here and you're such a nice guy! There should be more men in real life like you!
  • Doesn't matter as long as they are sweet, kind, love kids, love people and wear a cowboy hat. ;-) If I care about a woman however she is at that moment is sexy to me.

You and your cowboy hat Lol.. I think i'm gonna send you a girl with a cowboy hat just for the heck of it. :)

And also the pears. Though I hated my pear shaped figure before (many thanks to JLO & Shakira for the englightenment) but I got many compliments from guys about my curvy hips & behind.

same here :) I'm a very small pear though, so my butt isn't big it's just bigger in proportion to the rest of me haha

I see you around here and you're such a nice guy! There should be more men in real life like you!

True. He seems like a sweet and honorable guy.
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    I like ladies that are right at what we define as overweight. To me that's about right cause I think women that we define as healthy and fit just look like skin and bones to me.
  • i like curves esp when you can mix some lean muacle with those curves

Exactly what I'm striving for + washboard abs!! I cudn't care less what my bf thinks! That's my idea of perfection for myself...
  • Off topic.....and I like men who look like this ;)
    marlon-brando.jpg