Stupid wagon...

Options
Seems like every time I finally get on the wagon I fall back off LOL. NOT THIS TIME. I caught back up with it and I'm holding on for dear life :)

Missed all ya'll!

And Merry Christmas!

Replies

• flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    Seems like every time I finally get on the wagon I fall back off LOL. NOT THIS TIME. I caught back up with it and I'm holding on for dear life :)

Missed all ya'll!

And Merry Christmas!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    The wagon bounces a lot this time of year and it's easy to fall off. Keep holding on tight and if you get knocked off, remember a new wagon comes along every meal.
  • flcaoh
    Options
    thanks dot :) it's not necessarily this time of year... it's a constant bouncing year round for me. But I'm hangin' in there!!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Missed all ya'll!

And Merry Christmas!

Hey as long as you got the wagon in view and are able to jump back on it....that's what counts...slow and steady you'll be able to hang on tighter and ride it longer... keep up the great work 'back on the wagon':flowerforyou:
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to hang on....today is going to be a hard one!!!! :explode: :noway: :grumble:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I have been off the wagon since Thanksgiving and it is not time to get back on and stay PUT! I dread getting dressed in the mornings b/c my jeans are tighter than they were two months ago. The busyness of Christmas and the colder weather have really limited my exercise routine. When I fall off....I land far from the wagon, not just right beside it and it takes days to get a grip. I feel your pain.
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    My wagon and I decided to take separate vacations last week. We'd been spending a lot of time together and the relationship was becoming strained. We both came home today and are happily reuinted. We're looking forward to a good New Year together:tongue:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    My wagon and I decided to take separate vacations last week. We'd been spending a lot of time together and the relationship was becoming strained. We both came home today and are happily reuinted. We're looking forward to a good New Year together:tongue:
    :laugh: :wink:
  • flcaoh
    Options

LOL. I definitely have a love-hate relationship with my wagon. When I fall, I also fall VERY far from the wagon. I get so sick of logging food that I give up, thinking I can control my eating habits without logging. It never works. For the last 2 days I ate like I normally do but logged to see what my regular non-conscience controlled eating habits were. It was scary. No wonder I'm flubby lol. I have decided to just take it one week at a time. If I can log for one week, I know I can keep going :)