So this might not sound politically correct, BUT...

Options
zeeeb
zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
I went to a show today, and intended on letting myself have a few treats. Seriously, the amount of fat gultonous people there, made me want to tuck into my water bottle, apple and museli bars that I bought along with me.

The kind of people the show attracts, obviously are a different breed. I know I'm not skinny, but seriously, everyone was shoving all kind of cr@p into their mouths and I was a bit disgusted. So I muched away on my apple... I don't want to go back there, a few soggy cold chips and some sugary fairy floss just ain't worth it for me.

So I ate my home bought food, and ate a couple of chocolate frogs out of the girls show bag, so that was it. No icecreams, no hot dogs, no hot chips (ok I pinched one hot chip from the girls, just one).

I'd call that an NSV! Thank you to all those people out there who made me want to not go there, just from looking at you all pigging out and going crazy, and the state of your bodies made me think twice and eat my apple and museli bar instead.

Replies

• cmonskinnylovee
    Options
    Maybe it's just the area, because where I live it's always filled with teeny boppers and horny adolescent boys *shudders*
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    woohoo nice work! That is awesome!!!! :) x
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    I went to a show today, and intended on letting myself have a few treats. Seriously, the amount of fat gultonous people there, made me want to tuck into my water bottle, apple and museli bars that I bought along with me.

The kind of people the show attracts, obviously are a different breed. I know I'm not skinny, but seriously, everyone was shoving all kind of cr@p into their mouths and I was a bit disgusted. So I muched away on my apple... I don't want to go back there, a few soggy cold chips and some sugary fairy floss just ain't worth it for me.

So I ate my home bought food, and ate a couple of chocolate frogs out of the girls show bag, so that was it. No icecreams, no hot dogs, no hot chips (ok I pinched one hot chip from the girls, just one).

I'd call that an NSV! Thank you to all those people out there who made me want to not go there, just from looking at you all pigging out and going crazy, and the state of your bodies made me think twice and eat my apple and museli bar instead.

this is why i hate buffets! you are not alone. I do like how some theatres have started selling actual food. salads too!
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    erghh, buffets! I won't go near them. Rubbish quality food in bulk, no thank you. It's just a recipe for gluttony. I'm far from my goals, but little steps like that, I hope, make all the difference.