Time to say hi!

Hello all,

I have been skulking around having a nosey for the past week or so and thought it time I said hello.

I have been struggling for a while now to get cracking on my weight loss, I managed to go from 13st 6 to 11st 6 a few years back with Weight Watchers but alas the weight crept back on. I struggled for a long time getting my head back into the space I need to be strict with myself as I had lots of tough times. I am now settled back into a calm life and have a beautiful 1 yr old daughter.

I am also a stone heavier than ever :(

So time to get cracking....I am a bake-a-holic and have already broken that habit so thats a biggie! I am however finding weight watchers isnt working for me anymore (mainly because I havent the discipline but have found the tracker on here helpful)

Its difficult to find time to exercise as my little girl hardly ever naps (apart from right now so have grabbed to moment to start on some exercises! yay!)

Anyway I look forward to speaking to you all soon

xxxxxx

Replies

• vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 731 Member
    Hello! Good for you for getting back into it, I'm also a WW veteran, and personally this suits me much better than meetings! Where was my WW lady at 11pm at night when I was trying not to binge? Not here for me like everyone here is! Also, you don't need to give up on your baking, have a trawl through the recipes section, we printed off some amazing muffin recipes someone left a link to last week and will be doing them tomorrow - and pasta and chorizo tonight someone else posted! It's great here, you'll love it. Loads of luck and add me if you'd like a bit of extra support.
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Hello all,

I have been skulking around having a nosey for the past week or so and thought it time I said hello.

I have been struggling for a while now to get cracking on my weight loss, I managed to go from 13st 6 to 11st 6 a few years back with Weight Watchers but alas the weight crept back on. I struggled for a long time getting my head back into the space I need to be strict with myself as I had lots of tough times. I am now settled back into a calm life and have a beautiful 1 yr old daughter.

I am also a stone heavier than ever :(

So time to get cracking....I am a bake-a-holic and have already broken that habit so thats a biggie! I am however finding weight watchers isnt working for me anymore (mainly because I havent the discipline but have found the tracker on here helpful)

Its difficult to find time to exercise as my little girl hardly ever naps (apart from right now so have grabbed to moment to start on some exercises! yay!)

Anyway I look forward to speaking to you all soon

xxxxxx
    Welcome to the site!
  • chinamonkey
    chinamonkey Posts: 90 Member
    Thanks,

Weigt watchers worked for me, but i stopped going as i begrudged paying £5 to stand on some scales...I never stopped for the meetings as it was all one big sales pitch and as my friend and I were doing it together we kept each other going. I know i can lose weight if I put my mind to it, i even did it last time whilst also quitting smoking (was on 20 a day too!) I ust need to get back in the groove!

Hopefully I shall stay motivated with all the sucess stories on here!

xx