Vegetarian girl looking for friends

Options
Hey guys!
I am trying to lose about 20 pounds here and I think I'll need some encouragement... :P
Originally I am from Germany and I came to the US a year ago and PAM! Fast food and stress made me gain weight.
So now I am trying to lose all that and a little more. ;)

See you soon!

Vera

Replies

• Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Lacto-ovo vegetarian here and welcome! I will be happy to add you as a friend and support you on your journey. Good luck Vera and you can do this. :smile:
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I am a vegetarian who is starting to go vegan. I would love to add you as a friend and support you on your journey :)
  • yasemasuyo
    yasemasuyo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! I have a similar amount to lose, and am a lacto-ovo vegetarian :-)
  • hedgecutter
    Options
    It's funny that most meat eaters think vegetarians are underweight ! " How will you get your protein !" I been vegetarian for 5 years and piled on 28 pounds in the process. There are so many great vegetarian recipes I just really got into cooking !!

Good luck with loosing 20 pounds, I joined today and plan on loosing 25 pounds. Wish me luck !

Thanks...... Andy.
  • mpf1
    mpf1 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    I eat fish but otherwise vegetarian-- I know that statement would madden many hard core vegetarians! It does take extra work and planning and I am happy to offer whatever support I can if you wish to friend!
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Vegan and love it! I have added you :)
  • Peacebone
    Peacebone Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hallo!

I'm a vegan, currently living in London, UK (not the Canada one, hah, copycat!). :)

I'd love to network with other vegans (and vegetarians) too. There's a fair community of us in London as well, so if anybody is ever traveling our way (or to the UK), there will be somebody about to show you around!
  • cmsiemsen
    cmsiemsen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian going vegan! Add me if ya like. :o)