my x-mas present to me

Options
For today, I've decided that I will log all my food, be as active as possible, and do everything I can not to sabotage my goals. In return, I will not obsess, worry, stress out over any slip ups that may occur. I may (or may not) go over my calories, but I will not beat myself up - I have tomorrow to straighten it all out.

We are headed to Grandma's today - she is serving ham (not one of my favorites - yea!!), and my brother is bringing his dogs (good excuse to go for a walk/run). I will not bringing a pie, or cake - may bring a few cookies, but not enough to binge on..

Hope everyone has a peaceful and happy Christmas.

jb

Replies

• janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    For today, I've decided that I will log all my food, be as active as possible, and do everything I can not to sabotage my goals. In return, I will not obsess, worry, stress out over any slip ups that may occur. I may (or may not) go over my calories, but I will not beat myself up - I have tomorrow to straighten it all out.

We are headed to Grandma's today - she is serving ham (not one of my favorites - yea!!), and my brother is bringing his dogs (good excuse to go for a walk/run). I will not bringing a pie, or cake - may bring a few cookies, but not enough to binge on..

Hope everyone has a peaceful and happy Christmas.

jb
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good luck today! I am planning on not writing anything down because I will go over on my calories but I will also pick up and start counting them all over again in the morning! I am not going to fret over it but just do it and enjoy the good food!
  • anony999
    anony999 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Howdy and Merry Christmas!
    I'm with Renae, I didn't log anything last night or today since I know I'll be pigging out... will get right back on the horse in the AM!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    00020341.gif

My husband bought me a weight bench, and I already worked out! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

Gonna eat what I want!!

Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!!!