Hi All, just started today and looking for some support!

Options
Had enough of looking in the mirror and thinking "Yuk" so I have joined the gym and found this site today - it looks great and already it's helped me keep track of just what I am eating. The iPhone app is helpful as well. I just wanted a few friends to help me along...I haven't got loads to lose but can't seem to shift that last bit and sometimes lack the support to keep going!
Good luck everyone!!:smile:

Replies

• hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me as a friend, I have about 15-20 to lose. I also have a support group forum if you're interested :) Welcome to MFP! This site is fabulous!
  • clarehodgson14
    Options
    Hello and welcome. Fell free to add me for support and encouragement.
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome aboard! You'll love it here. The discussions are great too!
  • cathie2903
    cathie2903 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks Guys! I have sent some friend requests....x
  • olso123
    olso123 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I too have a few more pounds to lose and can always use the support to keep me on track.....would be happy to share encouragement and support. Feel free to add me.
  • debclif
    debclif Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I only started two weeks ago. Your right about how good this site is. I love the app as well. I went out for lunch at applebees and was able to find something ASAP. Well, welcome and hope to see you around.
  • chedges9090
    chedges9090 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I am just starting counting calories today also. When I see my limit.. I must admit, I am saying.. HOW can I do this? I have 40 pounds to lose.
  • debclif
    debclif Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady.....I eat salads for lunch and have and egg with bread for breakfast......3 small calorie snacks a day.....and what I consider a large dinner of 400 calories. You can do this! I had about 40 lbs. to lose also and I some how managed to go on vacation and lose a lb. Ken's lite dressing do not have alot of calories! I love the Northern Italian Lite. 45 cal for two tbsp. You can do this!
  • Megknotts
    Options
    I am new to the site as well. I have quite a few pounds to lose! Taking it one day at a time.