It's a start

Options
tawnysmom
tawnysmom Posts: 20 Member
Hey gang. Been on MFP for about a month. Today I hit 9 lb lost. When I look at how far I have to go (88 lbs), it doesn't seem like much - but then I realized that's 10%! If I get a 10% discount, I'm thrilled. So this is really pretty good.

Tawnysmom

9700274.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• sewedo1
    sewedo1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Good thinking and great job!
  • vinlop
    vinlop Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. 9 pounds is a very nice accomplishment. Keep up the hard work.
  • cjack19
    cjack19 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    That is a great attitude!!! Awesome work!
  • CallieDerenthal
    CallieDerenthal Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    with an attitude and outlook like that, you're sure to have great success! congrats and keep up the wonderful work :smile:
  • jeffsgal105
    jeffsgal105 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Love it! Congratulations on the weight loss and the attitude will help get you through the journey :) Heck, it's helping me! Thanks for sharing!
  • me525
    me525 Posts: 155
    Options
    Thats AWESOME! and i do love a discount:) Keep up the good work, heck at 10% a month you'll be where you want to be in less that 9mths!
  • kendrara
    kendrara Posts: 28
    Options
    that is my kind of optimism. Great job on your success. I'm glad to hear that this website is leading to so much success.
  • JellyPrz619
    Options
    i love how you think!! congrats!! youll reach your goal in no time!
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! We all gotta start somewhere and you have made a great start!!!!
  • smbirth
    smbirth Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Keep up that great attitude and chip away at your goals one day, one month, 10% a month and it will add up to GOAL MET in no time at all!!
  • mizcardio
    Options
    Congrats on your success. I wish you the best as you continue in your journey...
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Good for you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!