MFP Runner's Club 12/25

Options
Merry Christmas everybody!!
The kids were up early today (what a surprise:laugh: ), but after a quick breakfast and the present frenzy, they were preoccupied with the Lego and the video games, so I had time for a 6 mile run plus an upper body / ab work-out when I got home. Won't feel nearly so bad about that honey-glazed ham and gingerbread muffins and chocolate truffle torte tonight :bigsmile:

Replies

• runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas everybody!!
    The kids were up early today (what a surprise:laugh: ), but after a quick breakfast and the present frenzy, they were preoccupied with the Lego and the video games, so I had time for a 6 mile run plus an upper body / ab work-out when I got home. Won't feel nearly so bad about that honey-glazed ham and gingerbread muffins and chocolate truffle torte tonight :bigsmile:
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I'm about to go for a run, planning on doing about 6 miles too, gotta wait for breakfast to digest though, probably going to head out in about 30 minutes! Going on a nice long run today for the same reason as you......lots of yummy food tonight! :)

Merry Christmas!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas everyone!! I started off my Christmas morning w/ a 6 mile run!! Had an almost fall on some ice, but I was ok! :bigsmile:

Hope you're all having a super day!

Jess
  • Tiddle
    Options
    Just got back from a HORRIBLE run...Haha, I didnt think that 9am was to late in the day to run but it was SUPER hot outside, after about 30 minutes I wanted to quit and walk home, but I kept telling myself "just 5 more minutes.." and I kept telling myself that until I got to my driveway! From now on, I'm going to stick to my 5:30am runs!!!!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    9am hot out?? where are you living!? Here the weather is finally warmer! Havent been running due to -25C to -30C out side. Hopefully the weather will be nice in January so I can get back in gear!
  • Tiddle
    Options
    haha, I live in hawaii, it was about 80 when I went running @ 9am!
  • runnerwithstyle
    runnerwithstyle Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    5 miles plus some abs and arms