Who is up for a Sept challenge?

Options
Who is up for a challenge in Sept??? My friend MissKim and I are going to do a challenge in Sept. We both came up with a realistic but challenging number of minutes we have to log for the month. I am going to shoot for 1200 minutes which is about 5 days a week at 60 minutes each. Kim is doing 765 minutes, comes out to about 4 days a week at 45 minutes each. Who else wants to join us?

Hopefully each month we can keep up the motivation and create new challenges to keep us all motivated.

Replies

• saryfoo
    saryfoo Posts: 3
    Options
    That sounds excellent! I'm in!
  • addijziem
    Options
    I would love to join. I'll go with 960 minutes. So thats 240 minutes a week or 4 days a week for 60 minutes a day.
  • mjg08060
    mjg08060 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am in on that one. I will go for 270, 6 45 minute workouts :) Starting on September first
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I'd also love to join. I'm going to try for 270 minutes a week as well!
  • karoumee
    karoumee Posts: 100
    Options
    im in!!!!!!!!
    i ll go for 765min per week, 45 min 5days...
  • jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but without coffee yet and no calculator I am having a hard time doing the math on what my goal will be. lol I will set it later.

Thanks for getting this started.

Jeannie
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm in ill do 45min 5 times a week as well!
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm in:) I'm going to shoot for 1200 for the month! Good Luck Everyone!!
  • Oplesandbanonos
    Oplesandbanonos Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm in it. I'll be doing 45 minutes 5 times a week
  • sdmcbride10
    sdmcbride10 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. My goal is 1000 minutes for the month which averages out to 45min for 5 days a week. Ready and excited.:smile:
  • jam0525
    Options
    Hi all,

I am going with 1,000 minutes too. It's a good round number. So that is 225 minutes a week.

Thanks,

Jeannie
  • bjgenwright
    bjgenwright Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am up for the Sept Challenge., I am also apart of the P90x group so this will keep me on tasks as well . So I comment to a 1000 minutes for the month which averages out to 45min for 5 days a week.

Thanks,
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm in :smile: in dire need of a good challenge
    I think I'll aim for 1000 minutes - 5 days @ 50 mins
    hopefully that will convert to at least 2000 cals a week burned off :happy:
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I kinda but myself on a challenge like this but i started yesterday (since Sept 1 is at the end of the week)

I'm shooting for about 1200 for the month of Sept ( the next 5 weeks) 45mins for 5 days.

Will that still work if i started earlier?
  • misscfe
    misscfe Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I look forward to working this challenge with everyone. Trying to keep up my motivation espeically now that I am almost where I want to be physically but I want to stay here so can't start slumming now. Good Luck everyone!

Since this is the first challenge I have done, does anyone know if there is a way to create a group or something with all the participants? I haven't had to chance to play around and see if that is possible but I will before Thursday.
  • jules9882
    jules9882 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 465 mins. mo.
  • misscfe
    misscfe Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I am so glad we got a good group. I think we have 19 people in this challenge. I am so glad we will all have extra motivation and hopefully giving ourselves that number will keep us motivated. I have a spreadsheet started just need to figure out if there is a way to create a group on MFP.

I am thinking each Monday we should post what we have done for the prior week? Does that sound good? I chose Monday's only cause MFP weeks I think are Monday-Sunday. The first post would only be for 4 days but after that it would be a week.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and have fun! I know we will all do our best! :)

If anyone has not friended me on MFP and would like too. The way I see it the more motivation the better.
  • Michelle_M2002
    Michelle_M2002 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I've slacked a little the week before last, and didn't work out at all last week. Need to get moving to keep up the progress! My goal, 1200. That's just over 54 minutes a day 5 days a week.

God bless!
  • ambiessence
    ambiessence Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Sounds fun!!
  • jam0525
    Options
    On track so far. I put the goal in my ticker for all the world to see to help me be accountable.

Have a great weekend everyone,

Jeannine