daniel_craig_james_bond.jpg

daniel-craig.jpg

DanielCraig3-1.jpg

I'd never wanna get out of bed if he was in it... :bigsmile:

Holy cow me neither.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    He is absolutely delicious. You wouldn't even need to season that...

Once upon a time when you googled Daniel Craig and went to the first result under images it was him stark naked laying in an unfilled bathtub.

I may or may not have visited that link often...
    I think I wore that link out! I would love to use those abs as a salt holder for margaritas...

Damn it S! I wanted a peek. :frown:
    It would probablly get the thread pulled A! Yes! Google Daniel Craig bathtub

ooooo wowzaaa
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options

Once upon a time when you googled Daniel Craig and went to the first result under images it was him stark naked laying in an unfilled bathtub.

I think I wore that link out! I would love to use those abs as a salt holder for margaritas...

ooooo wowzaaa
    I know, right?! I love the one in the black shorts... those are margarita abs! Lol
  • dckim
    dckim Posts: 311 Member
    Options

ooooo wowzaaa
    I know, right?! I love the one in the black shorts... those are margarita abs! Lol

Please stop objectifying men, will ya? We are not just some hunk of meat... :wink:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

ooooo wowzaaa

Please stop objectifying men, will ya? We are not just some hunk of meat... :wink:

Yes. Yes you are :flowerforyou:
  • karlajohnson123
    karlajohnson123 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    He is nice looking and very friendly with his fans as well. I got to meet him and shake his hand in NYC when he was on Broadway with Hugh Jackman (the man I think is the hottest anywhere around).
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    He is nice looking and very friendly with his fans as well. I got to meet him and shake his hand in NYC when he was on Broadway with Hugh Jackman (the man I think is the hottest anywhere around).

Oh sooooo true. Dear Hugh is also absolutely delectable.
  • mandeiko
    Options
    Nom nom. I keep coming back to feast my eyes on his glorious bod.
  • mandeiko
    Options

ooooo wowzaaa

:devil:
  • JsGirl93
    Options
    Haha! Put HIM in a layer cake!
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options

holy monkies S him with cake all over now you're talking. Would that be considered low calorie cake? beefcake that is lmao
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options

ooooo wowzaaa

Absolutely you are! :devil: :flowerforyou:
  • mandeiko
    Options

holy monkies S him with cake all over now you're talking. Would that be considered low calorie cake? beefcake that is lmao

Beefcake! She made a funny! I like this woman! :laugh:

I would LOOOOOOVE me some hot men and cake. That's right. I said men. PLURAL. Bring em to me!
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options

Beefcake! She made a funny! I like this woman! :laugh:

I would LOOOOOOVE me some hot men and cake. That's right. I said men. PLURAL. Bring em to me!

huge j,, jason st., and daniel cr. oh oh oh oh oh and this bradley c.
    Bradley-xD-bradley-cooper-6950644-979-1222.jpg
  • JsGirl93
    Options

Angel, Daniel Craig beefcake calories don't count because they would immediately be burned off...
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options

Angel, Daniel Craig beefcake calories don't count because they would immediately be burned off...

alright! I would like to order a Daniel C cake please wrapped up to go. Paper bag will be fine.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I totally think a man can be in love with Daniel Craig and NOT be gay...

Agreed. Daniel Craig is a hotty.

Taso, you know that when you get your Daniel Craig body, you'll have to be shirtless in your avatar. I demand it.
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    Hell Yeah! Rough and dirty - love it!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Uhh... thanks for the FYI on googling "Daniel Craig bathtub". Dayum.