New to this

Options
Hi All, :happy:
I'm new to this site as well as to the entire better-life-style-eating-habits and losing some weight senario. I'm not desperately wanting to lose weight and start excercise as much as I believe I need to. I defnitely I have some issues with restriction and routine and therefore have never cared to nor been able to hold done any lifestyle program or diet. Eventhough I've promised myself for many years I need to (maybe) lose some weight and seriously go to gym I've always said I'm happy with myself and content with who and what I am and I've always had the problem of having a reason "why" I actually need to better the eating habits. I can honestly say I'm not thrilled about the prospects of living of morsels of food whilst I absolutely love food :blushing: I know and realize all the pro's and benefits of healthy eating and blah blah blah but I'm so scared I'll lose interest again as I've done before. Stumbling upon this site tonight has however fired me with some enthusiasm and I do believe and trust that with the amazing tools and all on hand I'll be able to see this through. Thanx to the people who developed this site and made it available, I sincerely thinks it's awesome and well done. Pls hold thumbs all out there and I'll be sure to make use of everyone's inspirational sharing, tips, knowledge and sucsess stories! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You should be able to use this site to motivate you to achieve whatever level of fitness you desire. The tools are great and the members are very encouraging.
    Maybe you would like to join a challenge group on the message boards. I never thought that would be my "thing" but the accountability has really helped me stay focused.

Best wishes to you.
  • Anjaza
    Anjaza Posts: 12
    Options
    Thank you kindly Mindy,
    it all seems a bit confusing and overwhelming to me but I'm sure I'll figure out what posts or topics go where and what groups or challenges are around... I defnitely intend to make use of this site and everything with it to the fullest :smile:
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Well just experiment and you'll figure it out. If you need help just ask. I don't have it all figured out yet myself but I know my way around a bit. Feel free to send me a friend request if you would like.