my body holds me back!

Options
Two days ago all I did was go on a long (2 hour) walk down by the lake (lake shore drive in chicago). I was wearing my good shoes, didnt do much climbing at all... now my knee and ankle are killing me! Im so frustrated I feel like crying! I have been trying so hard to only do things like walking, swimming, elliptical so I wouldnt get injured bc of the extra weight im carrying. I figured I could get tougher with the exercises when some weight came off, but now im stuck again!! I swear sometimes I feel like Ill always be fat!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Replies

• kmhamilton6
    kmhamilton6 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I can honestly say that I have felt the same way and sometimes the feeling sneaks up on me from time to time..

dedication and commitment are going to be the two things that will keep us from reaching our goals.

Just take a few deep breaths and think about WHY you have decided to live a "better" and healthier life. You are on the right track, just stay focused....

We all have heard this a thousand times, but we must be patient with ourselves. You deserve it, I deserve it, WE ALL DESERVE IT!

Take care love!
  • ginacs6
    ginacs6 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    thanks sweetie! I appreciate the support and Im glad to know someone else is feeling this way. I know I just have to decide to take it easy, eat right, do the exercises i can like swimming and just laying on the floor in front of the tv and do leg lifts, crunches, etc. Its hard bc i want to do so much more and could if my body didnt fall apart so often. Endless VICIOUS cycle!
    XOXO