Netmummies support!

Options
1235»

Replies

• kell_riley
    Options
    Hi ladies!!

Hope your all ok? See there's been a few of you feeling down, hugs to you all hope your feeling better!

I'm back off holiday, 6lbs heavier but I don't care I've enjoyed every bite!! Cancun was amazing!
    Think I may have an ear infection now tho :(
    The next few days I'm concentrating on getting my water intake up again, I've been really bad the last couple of weeks, and to keep under on sodium. I'm not too worried about cals right now, slowly does it and all that! What ever I have will probably be less than being away anyway lol!

Had both my babies yesterday which was lovely! I missed them like crazy! Jet lag is a *kitten* tho :(
  • 4tolose
    4tolose Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you back Kell_riley and glad you are feeling better Chezzabelle.

Seems like we've lost a lot of ladies on this thread......I hope everyone is doing ok.
  • 4tolose
    4tolose Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

I've been having a bad few days but am hoping to get through it. I've been eating rubbish and am struggling to exercise.

How is everyone doing?
  • chezzabelle82
    chezzabelle82 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I have been slacking the last few wks just can't snap out of it, am planning to go for a long walk later hoping it will burn a few calories :-) how's everyone else doing?
  • charlibombarli
    Options
    Hi, everyone!

I havent read through all the posts, someone on netmums pointed me towards this thread...seems to have gone a little slow now though!

Just letting everyone know im starting calorie counting tomorrow as well as low carbs, havent weighed myself yet (going to wait until tomorrow morning!) so not sure how much weight i want to lose but probably around the stone area.

Mfp helped me lose 9lb in a week a few months ago so hopefully will see a repeat of that!

Hope theres a little netmummy revival on here!

Good luck! Xxx
  • charlotte66
    charlotte66 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    hello

so did my first weigh in today after having baby and i have put on a stone so now 174lb and have put on another stone ontop of that since meeting OH so in full motivation to get rid of them!!

also managed 5 mins on the cross trainer (sounds sooo rubbish haha) but my knees were killing me so taking it slow and going to add bit by bit each day and did 55mins of walking

how are you all getting on?

charlibombarli- welcome! thats fab you lost 9lb in a week hopefully you get the same great results again this time around.

xx