Introducing Myself...

donna100
donna100 Posts: 4 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I am very glad to have found this site. A friend was telling me how she was using something similar and it is holding her accountable so I searched and chose this one. So far I love what I see and the ease of starting. I am really good at the beginning of any program and then life happens and I get distracted and the next thing you know weeks have turned into months and I am starting over again and again. However that is how I used to be and this time it will be different. I am promising myself!
I look forward to meeting new friends along the way.
Thanks, Donna

Replies

• donna100
    I am very glad to have found this site. A friend was telling me how she was using something similar and it is holding her accountable so I searched and chose this one. So far I love what I see and the ease of starting. I am really good at the beginning of any program and then life happens and I get distracted and the next thing you know weeks have turned into months and I am starting over again and again. However that is how I used to be and this time it will be different. I am promising myself!
    I look forward to meeting new friends along the way.
    Thanks, Donna
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Welcome and Good luck on your journey!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Hi Donna!

Welcome & good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Welcome Donna and good luck on your lifestyle change!!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    welcome! :smile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi Donna, and welcome to THE best site on the web!
    THIS time, it WILL be different for you!!!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker:
  • donna100
    Thank you s much for the welcome and advice! So far so good. Day one went well and day two even better!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome Donna!

Best of luck! :flowerforyou:
  • MORE OF THE SAME...

WELCOME AND GOOD LUCK!

you are in the right place, with all the right people:flowerforyou:

~Mel
This discussion has been closed.