Need some motivation ? maybe these pictures will help

Options

Replies

• klawRN
    klawRN Posts: 5
    Options
    What an inspiration. thanks for sharing!!!! You look beautiful.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing weight loss - you've lost 80% of my full starting weight which is just unfathomable; Sooooo inspirational and thank you so much for posting. You look incredible. Do you know if you are infact the biggest MFP loser? I haven't seen anyone with a weight loss this high before. Congrats!

I really do not know if I am the " MFP Biggest Loser" Mike would be the one with that answer :) Thank you. I can say that I did it all with MFP, and I DID NOT REPEAT DID NOT have surgery ...... :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    MOTIVATION!!!??? Hunny, after looking at your pics, I' wanna get u and workout AGAIN!! Ha! thx!
  • alltalk199
    Options
    Thankyou so much for sharing, very inspired and motivated to continue the journey.
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks! The last two nights I knew I had no room for that ice cream in the freezer in my calorie budget and didn't even think about eating it. :) This helps be sure I won't tonight too.
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    OMG.. What a difference ! Congrats to you ! You look fantastic ! Thanks for sharing. I am a busy mom with little me time and I am determined to do what it takes to fit in some time for me. Look.. you did ! So can I ! :happy:
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    OMG AMAZING!
  • famlyluv
    famlyluv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, and i bet you feel even more amazing. thank you for sharing...i come to this topic almost daily to get inspiration. you won the "inspiration of the day" lol!! :love:
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    What a great story!!! Wow, talk about a reason to keep on moving..woohoo!!! Love it!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    But how do you get "un-addicted" to food??
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing. :) It really does help me get motivated when I see people like you lose so much weight and look so great at the end. It gives me hope! :flowerforyou:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, and i bet you feel even more amazing. thank you for sharing...i come to this topic almost daily to get inspiration. you won the "inspiration of the day" lol!! :love:

thank you!! :flowerforyou:
  • Marianna194
    Marianna194 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are absolutely GORGEOUS!
  • Mrsdobbs17
    Options
    WOW........You look fab! You will keep it off. Enjoy life.
  • tubby07
    Options
    you look fantastic x
  • just2liveagain
    Options
    I've seen yours before, but it always inspires me to see it again! Great job, you really look fantastic!!
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I thought it may be time to re post my Before and After pictures. For any new comer who feels like they cant do it, that it is to hard, that they will never be fit and healthy, that is struggling to even come to grips with the fact that they have 50, 100, 150, 200 pounds to lose. For anyone who thinks they can not do it. I am proof that you can. I was just like you, a mom, someone who didnt have any energy to get off the couch, let alone exercise, who was addicted to food, and who was very depressed. I was all that, and none of that now. It takes time, but it is so worth it.

So here is before:
    100_8364-1.jpg

And here is Now :
    tamichuckiesweddingcropped.jpg

I love this post. It needs a bump! Excellent job and inspiration to us all!
  • iooprcntme
    Options
    I thought it may be time to re post my Before and After pictures. For any new comer who feels like they cant do it, that it is to hard, that they will never be fit and healthy, that is struggling to even come to grips with the fact that they have 50, 100, 150, 200 pounds to lose. For anyone who thinks they can not do it. I am proof that you can. I was just like you, a mom, someone who didnt have any energy to get off the couch, let alone exercise, who was addicted to food, and who was very depressed. I was all that, and none of that now. It takes time, but it is so worth it.

So here is before:
    100_8364-1.jpg

And here is Now :
    tamichuckiesweddingcropped.jpg

wow amazing job now thats a girl with modivation
  • gingerkins
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for the pictures. It is helpful to have a visual and not just numbers!:smile:
  • FourWheelJ
    FourWheelJ Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!