Motivational Support for 21 year old -- Me!

mznisaelaine
mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
edited October 1 in Motivation and Support
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to gain more friends, as I could use the support. There is alot going on in my life (such as stressful start of my senior year of college) and could use the help of friends. Its hard because they few I have, do not take nutrition, fitness, and health in general serious at all. I have always took it serious until my second year of college, and instead of gaining the Freshman 15, I gained the Freshman 50! Very sad time in my life. I lost about half, they gained it back, now I am almost about half. It has been really rocky. So far, I have a few great motivators here on MFP, but I would like to get more support and advice on anything, especially on nutrition.... Any help with be much appreciated. Feel free to add me or message me.

Thank you in advance for those who are reading this!

Nisa :)

Replies

• sjhaden
    sjhaden Posts: 2
    Read your post. Feel free to add me. It can be hard to watch weight when you have a busy life. But hopefully we can all work together to make our goals possible :smile:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Thanks! I had a smooth summer, so I was able to stay a little focused but it was also so very busy. I just had my first week back and I am busier than ever...and getting ready to apply to grad school is stressing me out! But thanks alot!
This discussion has been closed.