ARGH!!!

Options
Need to vent!

My Polar F6 was not shipped on 12/24 (I'm assuming due to the weather issues we're having) and what ever...not a big deal. It wasn't a present for anyone, just something for myself and I figure it'll show up today or tomorrow, so I can wait. I'll also be getting a "coupon" for $20 for the inconvenience, which is very nice. But...NOPE! It's being delivered on 12/30! I'll already be outta state on vacation!!! I'm so bummed and of course they don't carry this model in any stores...that I can find. POO! I REALLY wanted to test it out while I was snow boarding and see how many calories I really burn.

ARGH!!!

Ok...thanks for listening. Also...if anyone knows of a store that carries the LADIES Polar F6 please let me know.

Replies

• Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Need to vent!

My Polar F6 was not shipped on 12/24 (I'm assuming due to the weather issues we're having) and what ever...not a big deal. It wasn't a present for anyone, just something for myself and I figure it'll show up today or tomorrow, so I can wait. I'll also be getting a "coupon" for $20 for the inconvenience, which is very nice. But...NOPE! It's being delivered on 12/30! I'll already be outta state on vacation!!! I'm so bummed and of course they don't carry this model in any stores...that I can find. POO! I REALLY wanted to test it out while I was snow boarding and see how many calories I really burn.

ARGH!!!

Ok...thanks for listening. Also...if anyone knows of a store that carries the LADIES Polar F6 please let me know.
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    ARGH! I'm frustrated with you..I hate when something I thought was going to be here isn't. I got an e-mail on 12/23 that one of my gifts had been canceled - not even delayed! Seriously, the 23rd, I had to go find something else then. ARGH! Anyway, have fun snowboarding
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    ugh that sucks so much
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    My husband got me a Polar F6 for Christmas at D1ck's (I spelled it that way so it doesn't **** it out thinking it's a bad word. :laugh: ) It's pink so I'm assuming it's a womens one.
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Ok...I found the Polar F6 at a local sports store, but they only had it in pink. I didn't buy it and ended up waiting. I arrived home from vacation to find my black polar F6. I'm so excited to use it!!! I set up all the info today and will be using it for the first time tomorrow. However, it states it'll only start calulating my calories if I"ve been working out for at least 10 minutes. Tomorrow I'll be snow boarding and need it to keep calculating for an enitre 5 hour period. Will it do this?? I also don't need it to give me a target heart rate, so I turned that part off. I know this will give me an estimate, but there's no way to keep my HR up. It'll be up and down ALL day. Any ideas, questions, or info for me?????