50 pounds gone!

Options
Here are my progress pictures for losing 50 pounds! Seeing myself everyday over an 8 month journey has made it difficult to really see any changes in myself. Every day I feel like I did in the before pictures, so I was stunned to see pictures taken of myself that did NOT look like my mentail image of myself. I've inspired myself today, so I hope that maybe I can help inspire someone here. =)

The first picture is last summer ~208, the second is last night at 156.

comp2.jpg?t=1314583765

ETA my story a bit.

I am 5'5-6" and I just turned 22. For the first 35 pounds I netted about 1200 calories per day and also did some sort of exercise every day. Mostly walking or Wiifit stuff, as well as the 30DS on occasion and some Rodney Yee yoga videos. I ate a really restrictive diet that was primarily brown rice and frozen mixed vegetables.

After that I wasn't losing anymore. My work for much of the summer was hard physical outdoor labour that burned 2000-3000 calories per day on top of that 1200 so I ate whatever I wanted because I was too exhausted to cook anything during 21 day shifts of 12 hour days. I continued to lose and discovered that eating a more balanced diet made me lose weight AND feel way better. And I'm loosing again, even though I net 1500-1600 calories a day. Moral of the story? Life is better when you don't starve yourself.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!