Hello Everyone!

Options
My name is Yvette. I will post a picture as soon as I get one. I have been battling my weight for some time now. This is my last try at doing it on my own before I resort to surgery. I am tired of fighting this battle. I hope to gain some support and help. I'm a lousy cook so cheap and simple recipes would be helpful. I lost 60lbs but I lived on the same thing every single day; and if I have to eat eggs, chicken, salad, or yogurt one more day I might just lose my mind! I am open to any advice or help. I was so fed up today that I went for a 4 mile walk and came home with blisters the size of Texas on my feet; so that wasn't the brightest idea I've had this week :( but I'm not giving up. I will be praying for each one of you! Thanks in advance for your help!

Replies

• tiggr62
    tiggr62 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I think you have come to the right place. THere are plenty of people here that will motivate you. Congratulations on losing 60 lbs.
  • lwrwtw
    lwrwtw Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you've done well - good luck with this mission. Wandaa
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Yes, don't give up! your are in the right place for support and motivation :flowerforyou: Way to go on losing 60 pounds!