Late Night Boredom Thread

Replies

• JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Dang it aa, I hate it when I can't see people's profiles! I'm nosy that way! LOL
    You are set on private also. :smile:
    Am I? Not on purpose! How did that happen! I'll fix it! Thanks!
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    I've ridden 21 times to work this summer. 20 miles each way. 945 miles on my bike. I feel good about that. Only a week or two I can still do it. I'm losing the morning light. (Or should I say loosing, as in loosing weight).
  • solpwr
    Gulf Coast, LA? Like where? I've been a Jazzfest regular in the past, and visited Tabasco country...
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Wow AA we have almost the same schedule I work from 6pm to 615am.

JSgirl93 what do i have .. nothing much ... you?

What do you do? I work for the County here. Spartanburg County Sheriff's Office.
  • Dylanzmom
    Dylanzmom Posts: 120
    Bwhaha I know which guys both of you ladies are talking about and I agree ( or I think I know the cowboy)
  • JsGirl93
    Can you see it now aa?

Solpwr, that's fantastic! You can spell it however you want on thread, I am not a grammar/speling nazi! LOL
  • JsGirl93
    Haha! He's HOT, right?! LOL
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    AA, I work IT for an Insurance company. I do system changes and upgrades at night I won't go into detail because I will put everyone to sleep.
  • JsGirl93
    Bwhaha I know which guys both of you ladies are talking about and I agree ( or I think I know the cowboy)
    Not cowboy guy for me
  • Dylanzmom
    Yup!!! Can't stop staring lol. There are a couple others that I just stop and stare lol
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Yawn, getting sleepy but still up. Have nothing on the docket for tomorrow except exercising!
  • Yup!!! Can't stop staring lol. There are a couple others that I just stop and stare lol

Lol. I do the same thing.
  • JDNOX
    Staring at the guys is just not working for me lol
  • Dylanzmom
    Yup!!! Can't stop staring lol. There are a couple others that I just stop and stare lol

Lol. I do the same thing.

Especially after they just post. Lol I think I need to get some protector for my phone and keyboard bc I swear I'm drooling at times lol
  • JsGirl93
    GAH! JD your pic scared the crap out of me! LOL
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    GAH! JD your pic scared the crap out of me! LOL

Ha, me too. Did a double-take then a WTF?!
  • JsGirl93
    You guys need to take a look at my list LOL one word... Ebramlett! LOL
  • Dylanzmom
    Staring at the guys is just not working for me lol

Lol just stare at the women then lol
  • JDNOX
    Yeah i put the wrong one up trying to fixt it now. There that should work... Stare at the women any suggestions
  • solpwr
    Man there's some guys out there really trying to work the ladies. I should take notes. I'm the single one.