Hello All.....

Hi There.. my name is Nikki and I am an unemployed mom of 3 boys... I have yo-yo dieted pretty much my whole adult life.. not ever really getting extremely overweight but have always been the chubby girl! I lost 35lbs when I divorced my ex husband 6 years ago, kept most it off for almost 5 years slowly adding a pound hear and an pound there.. then last year I was laid off from my job and have really started to pack them back on.. I am only 5' 3" and am currently up to 170lbs.. I want to weigh around 130lbs or so... I have a long way to go.. honestly I just want to be healthy and feel good about my body.. oh did I mention I will be 40 years old in January... that is hitting me pretty hard... anyway.. I have really only started tracking my eating and exercise this last week or so .. when I originally made my profile on this website I weighed 169lbs.. then gained 3lbs on a family trip I took with my new husband and children... So I spent this last week losing those 3lbs so I am back to were I started.... Now.. starting tomorrow I am on the down hill slope.. I would love to meet some new people to keep me motivated and on track.. someone to keep me accountable.. :) look forward talking to you... Nikki

Replies

• parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Hi Nikki,
    I've been off track the last few weeks as I've been on holidays, but daily workouts and clean eating are typically part of my daily routine. I'm just getting back on track now!! I too am a mom of 3... If you'd like to add me for support, I'm here... :)
  • bratty72
    bratty72 Posts: 10 Member
    Thank you so much for the support.. :)
  • sloanie1
    sloanie1 Posts: 276 Member
    Welcome Nikki...:o) feel free to add me as a friend if you would like motivation and support...x
  • sherismb
    sherismb Posts: 120 Member
    Hi Nikka! Welcome, you can add me as a friend if you like.