New here.

Bugzen
Bugzen Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Just found and joined this site. I'm a 42 (soon to be 43) year old male living in Boise, Idaho. I quit smoking just over a year ago and gained some weight when I did. I've dropped 20-25 pounds in the past month, now have joined an gym, and am looking to make some life-long changes in the way I eat and exercise. I have 10 more pounds to meet my goal weight of 200.

I am hoping this site will help me stay focused, and maybe even meet others close to me that are going through the same changes.

Replies

• Just found and joined this site. I'm a 42 (soon to be 43) year old male living in Boise, Idaho. I quit smoking just over a year ago and gained some weight when I did. I've dropped 20-25 pounds in the past month, now have joined an gym, and am looking to make some life-long changes in the way I eat and exercise. I have 10 more pounds to meet my goal weight of 200.

I am hoping this site will help me stay focused, and maybe even meet others close to me that are going through the same changes.
  • Welcome to MFP Bugzen!:flowerforyou:

You will find lots of support here.

~Mel
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Welcome to MFP Bugzen!:flowerforyou:

You will find lots of support here.

~Mel

Welcome to MFP Mel:drinker: :happy: Congrats on the weight loss so far...you're so close to your goal! That's awesome...:drinker:

FC:heart:
  • Thanks for your replies and support.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome!

Congrats on your success at both losing weight and quitting smoking. :drinker:

Best of luck for continued success!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • Welcome and good job.:drinker:
This discussion has been closed.