Hello- anyone here from UK?

Options

Replies

• Gettingbettereveryday
    Options
    Hi - I'm from the london/surrey/middlesex borders... this place is great for motivation and focus. Feel free to add me if you wish:)
  • showgirl4
    Options
    Hi everyone

Just joined this sight 2 weeks ago and for FREE - dont get much for free nowadays. Seems like a very good sight. Live in Northants and work for the NHS. Good luck to everyone...
    :smile:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome! im from the uk as well
  • wolfiesgirl
    wolfiesgirl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    UK as well, feel free to add me, the more the merrier. Good luck x
  • hannydee
    hannydee Posts: 246
    Options
    Hey all. I'm from Cumbria.

Been on a weightloss quest since around January but had been logging on FoodFocus.co.uk. Decided to make the move to MFP today due to joining a gym yesterday! The exercise logger on FoodFocus is quite limited so this seems like an overall better site to use. Plus there's a community here! Looking forward to getting to know some people and sharing support & tips.

Started out at about 185, got down to 147 but in the past few months have gone back up again to 164 due to various issues I won't go into! Anyway, looking to get back to 147 (and then some) and hopefully this new gym membership will help! I had never in my life set foot in a gym until yesterday, but I found it really fun so I can see the beginning of a new me :)
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    Hello from a somewhat sunny Wiltshire!
  • Nic24
    Nic24 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicky, my names Nic and Im from North Lanarkshire Scotland. I have just started again today. Feel free to add me. x
  • Elmaunie
    Elmaunie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hello, Jen from Lincs here :) Sent you a friend request.

We all keep each other going here! Feel free to add me, peoples :)
  • Tarah40
    Tarah40 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm tara from southport. Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck x
  • upsydaisy2011
    upsydaisy2011 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm from the UK, Midlands, feel free to add me, only joined recently myself xxx
  • shazzamax11
    Options
    Hi
    I'm from London, this is my 4th week on MFP and I've lost 9lbs (so impressed). I'm loving exercising and there is fantastic support on here. I've had spinal surgery also so I know how the weight can creep up on you.
    Feel free to add me ;o)
    We're all here to support each other.
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicky

Di from Sheffield, add me if you want!

Good Luck

x
  • Glos1976
    Glos1976 Posts: 23
    Options
    Gloucester here! Only been doing this a short while but feeling the results already.

Great to see UK peeps on MFP. Feel free to add me. :)
  • cdpm
    cdpm Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm also from the UK and living in Dorset. I'm sure you'll find your feet soon here and become an addict like the rest of us!
    Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Birmangirl2010
    Options
    Hi there :)

I'm in the East Midlands and have been here for just over a couple of months and love it! The app is brilliant, well everything is really. I've got just under a stone to go, and the friends and advice here help so much. I used to run a slimming club way back in the 80s and trained as an exercise teacher, until I started enjoying food way too much! Now I enjoy it, but in moderation...

Feel free to add me - love new friends! Good luck :)

Amanda
  • suzieb1971
    suzieb1971 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    hi there. i joined here recently, and im from west yorkshire :smile:
  • fungifips
    Options
    Greetings from Cumbria, I've just started today, will add you now x
  • jaq36jaq
    jaq36jaq Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I am from Northants - I am on day 2!!!! Realy makes me think about what I am eating and just goes in the mouth without thinking about it!!! I really want to make this work!
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, quite a few of us on here work for the NHS. Trying to practice what we preach, eh? Great to see so many fellow Brits on here!
  • spyork
    spyork Posts: 187
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm based in York, please feel free to add me.

Regards
    Scott